Got Any 13th Birthday Party Ideas?

Well, i`m going to be turning 13 in less than a month now. (aug. 16th) I thought about having my birthday up at mycottage in the woods. (I had my last birthday up there aswell we did a survivor theamed b-day it was a blast) but anyways I`m just going to have a few close friends come up and hang out have a bonfire, fireworks, swim, even fish maybe. I think this will turn out really fun but the only thing is all of my friends are having these types of partys just for fun up at there cottages or houses. I really want mine to stand out because I`m the only one that is having a real birthday. Does anyone have any ideas for theams or a little something to make it special? thanks, laur
Posted by laur; updated 07/16/07

Well you want this party to stand out right .So i wouldn`t do a bond fire just do a regular fire and maybe make smores well I live up in the mountain and everyone LOVES smores. Nothing can go wrong and around the fire try singing songs that everyone knows. This will stand out oh and at night inside the cabin try playing murder at midnight or even hid and go seek in the dark those may seem out of style but those are always instyle in the woods well i hoped this help you

P.s. Write back
Posted by kaley; updated 07/19/07

Thanks so much this has helped alot. I`ve been going to a couple of b-day sites and I think i know now what to do and how to make it stand out. I`m going to have a beach party theame ( how origanal eh?) but anyways, well do some fun games and activities like water ballon volleyball, limbo, water gun fight....lots of things incorperated with water and sand. I`ll make sure to have a fire and make smores ( i LOVE smores to death). The invatations will be on beach balls, and then when i send it to them i`ll defalte it. I would like to do the murder at midnight...but i`m not sure how to play. Could you tell me how please? It sounds like a fun game.

Please wright back :)

Laur
Posted by laur; updated 07/22/07