Debut Party

Please send me a program script because i`m going to be the MC of my friend`s debut party next saturday september 24. Please.. Thanks! GODbless!
Posted by heide; updated 09/16/04

I need the party preparations for a party of 50
Posted by josefina salvado; updated 01/04/05

Please email me the guidelines of how to celebrate a debut party.

Thanks a lot.
Posted by chat; updated 07/26/05

Please send me suggestions about debut celebration. Like new and recent designs of gowns, whole program, give aways or souveneirs, cakes and the like
Posted by lady; updated 10/17/05

Hi! I hope you have not yet celebrated your debut. When would that be? Start from the concept first or the theme you want. From there get the settings your invitation, souveneirs and your gown. Are you preparing for the traditional debut party?
Posted by len; updated 11/11/05

Gudpm. Please help me too to construct scripts for the 18th birthday of my niece, i dont hav any prepared and it will be celebrated on saturday, january 18... Please help me. Thank you so much.. Godbless
Posted by concon; updated 01/07/06

Pls send me program/script draft as I will be the emcee for my cousin`s debut party on Feb 6, 2006.

Tks
Posted by rachel hernandez; updated 01/31/06

Please send me a program/script coz I will be the emcee on my cousins debut.
Thanks
Posted by marites Bautista; updated 07/01/06

Gudpm. Please help me too to construct scripts for the 18th birthday of my friend i dont hav any prepared and it will be celebrated on saturday, this coming sat.... Please help me. Thank you so much.. Godbless
Posted by cielo; updated 11/04/06

Pls give me some script about the dedut party because i will be the host of the said program
Thnks
Posted by cielo; updated 11/04/06

Please send me a script for a debut party. I will be the emcee tomorrow.
Posted by lety chawag; updated 12/07/06

Please send me a sample program and script for my niece debut party. It`s going to be this Saturday. I will be the emcee.
Posted by glorydine; updated 01/21/07

Hello! My girlfriend is having debut and we have no idea how the program should be ran. Please email me some samples. Thanks!
Posted by Roland; updated 01/23/07

Hi, I will be the emcee of my niece`s 18th birthday celebration. Please send me by email examples of a script fto emcee this weekend.
Posted by Rolly de Leon; updated 02/23/07

Please send me suggestions and guidelines about debut celebration. The whole program, give aways or souveneirs, cakes and and some guidelines to make my debut party awesome and beautiful.
Posted by criztal; updated 04/25/07

My daughter will have a debut (18th B-day) party this july and I have trouble finding a theme for her party. Pls. Help me thanks
Posted by ellen villar; updated 05/11/07

Hi ellen villar,

Theme for the debut party depends on the likes of your daughter. How do you want your party to be?? the traditional one? where do you plan to held it?? will most of her friends be there or just the family??? let me know.. I might give you some suggestions.. Thanks.. God bless...
Posted by len; updated 05/15/07

Pls help me, i will hosting a debut this week,pls send script of the whole program,it will be a traditinal type of debut with all the 18 roses,cadles,wine toasting etc. Thank u in advance.
Posted by mel; updated 05/30/07

I will be the emcee for the Debut Party this coming saturday. Please send me sample script. I need your help.Thanks.
Hazel
Posted by Hazel Dino; updated 06/25/07

Please send me a sample script for debut party for I will be the emcee this coming saturday celebration. I need your help.Thanks. I hope for it!

Hazel Dino
Posted by Hazel Dino; updated 06/25/07

Can you please provide me a script for my niece`s debut on july 31. I will be hosting the whole program.
Posted by leslie; updated 07/27/07