Quince

I keep on seeing messages about quince`s without chambelanes or without damas. How does that work? Please reply because this could be something I could consider for my quince.
Posted by Cassie; updated 05/19/03

Also, I still haven`t decided between lilac or sapphire blue for my color. My quince is January 24.2004. Thanks
Posted by Cassie; updated 05/19/03

If you want to do something with just damas thats o.k. Just do a song that only girls can dance or something that wont look right for boys. My sister`s fifteen is this Oct., we were going to do a song call " Ay Papasito" by Limite since she was just going to have girls, but at the end she foung guys. So N E ways if you plan 2 have boys do like a cumbia or something that would look right we both.
Posted by Krazy Girl; updated 05/19/03

Its me again well in my opinion get the color Lilac its preety but I I`m telling U now U wont find allot of dresses in that color. My sisters 15 is going to be lilac and she wants a dress but its not in that color, so we are going to take it to a place where u can pick what-ever dress and they will do it in that color and it comes more cheaper. They can make your last dolls dress like yours and if you have a little sister they can ake her dress like yours too you just have to pay them more.
Posted by Krazy Girl; updated 05/19/03