I`m Over Weight!

HI I`M HAVING A QUATILIAN AND WE ARE DOING THIS VALS. AND THEN AT THE END MY PARTNER AND ONE OF MY OTHER CHAMBELANES NEED TO CARRY ME! I FEEL REALLY EMBARRASE BECAUSE I`M A LITTLE BIT OVER WEIGHT. ALL MY FRIENDS TELL ME THAT I`M NOT BUT I FEEL LIKE I DO. WHAT SHOULD I DO? MY PARTY IS IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/21/03

I don`t want to be rude by asking u this question but how much do u weigh maybe i can help because i use to be pretty fat myself!!!!
Posted by wendy; updated 09/21/03

Well i weight 160 like around there.i`m more nervous b-cuz now we did this new vals. The second part and they have to carry me againg!!!!!!!!!!! i told the guy if he could change that but he said no because thats how the vals goes and it looks really nice like that.i told my sister to film it and it did came out nice. I just don`t want to regret it. Please help!
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/23/03

Wow, I think if you survived the practice you are going to be fine. Besides, I think everyone will be so nervous as you on that big day, that your weight is going to be the last thing on anyone`s mind. I am sure you have other things that need your immediated attention. Relax, Just have fun, it is your day, to shine! Besides it`s how beautiful you are on the inside that matters, and remember your relationship with God is more meaningful than weight issues. Good luck with your vals!
Posted by Veronica; updated 09/24/03

Hey i use to weigh 160 too!!!! and now im down to 129. But don`t be nerves i mean like Veronica said if u survived the pratice part then u`ll survive the real one. Its ok. U;ll get through it fine Good Luck and enjoy ur self because u don`t need to worry on how much u weight but how confident u are and believe that ur going to get through this ok. Well when its all over wirte back and tell us how it went!!!!!!!
Posted by wendy; updated 09/24/03

Thanks u guys. Today i went to try on my dress and i don`t look fat at all!!! man i looked so thin i started crying in front of everyone. Thanks a lot. I love u guys so much for making me feel better.my party is in 8 days!!!! i`ll write back to tel u all about it. But there is one little problem.....I DON"T KNOW HOW TO DANCE!!!!!!!!!! please help!
Posted by Nancy; updated 09/26/03

You can change the vals to fit you. You dont have to change every thing only that part
Posted by Maria; updated 09/27/03

Wendy,
How did you get down to 129? Please write back.
Thanks.
Posted by Cassie; updated 10/02/03

Cassie well i use to eat alot like chips and soda. And well i stop drinking soda all i drink is water and different types of fruit juice. The thing that got me really fat was cookies my favorite but i asked my mom to stop buying them for me and i lost weight. I mean if anybody is over weight and your eating thinkings like what i ate just try giving it up little by little it`ll work i lost the weight in 6 or 9 months it was really easy and well i hate soda now!!!!
Posted by Wendy; updated 10/03/03

Hey! my party is today and is 2:16 am!!!! and i`m so nervous i can`t sleep!!! as soon as my party is over i`ll write back to tell you guys how it went. Wish me good luck pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Nancy; updated 10/04/03

I`m off to the church!!! wish me good luck!!!!!
Posted by nancy; updated 10/04/03

GOOD LUCK GURL!!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 10/04/03

Oh my god!!! my party last night rocked!!!! i wish i could do it over and over againg!!!!
Posted by nancy; updated 10/05/03

Hey nancy email me at sweetangel_number1@yahoo.com and tell me how it was!
Posted by christina; updated 10/10/03

Its okay mira yo ya tube mis quince anos y todo estubo bien mejor haste una dieta tu sabes que las amigas siempre mienten que no estas gorda pero si tu ves que estas gorda ponte a dieta. Yo estoy bien flaka y bonita y no me preocupe si estas gorda y fea as algo que te ayude porque si npo tampoco vas a conseguir novio. Chau (responde para saber como estuvo tus qince anos)
Posted by Lorena; updated 01/26/04

ENGLISH PLEASE
Posted by Judy; updated 01/26/04

DONT EAT ALOT JUST EAT VERY SMALL AMOUNTS OF FOOD AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT EAT AFTER 7:00 P.M AND EXERCIE IN UR OWN HOME/PRIVACY AND YOU R SURE TO LOOSE A CUPPLE PF POUNDS
Posted by alexandra; updated 01/27/04