FAMILY PROBLEM PLZ HELP

Hey wats up well i need help in alot if things first of all does anybody know or live by Tulary county well anyways i want my dress to be strapples but my mom was like no u shouldnt get that because its goin to look kinda sluty but i really want a strapples dress then they dont want me to have 14 gurls and 14 guys but then again i want to get all 28 of them also i want my colors to be like 7 gurls wearin white dresses and the other 7 wearin either midnight blue or fushia but they want me to get only one solid color like a green but i dont want to so like can u gurls help me cuz im so stressed out now i dont even feel like havein one cuz there makin it seem like its there quince will plz write back asap thanxs much love!!! oh and 1 more thing i want to get zoot suits yeah i know there played out and shit but i dont care and plus they said that they dont want that cuz its goin to look to gangster and then they start trippin out on me and sayin that im a surena and some other crazy shit well im out before i start typin a whole book about my problems well thanxs lates!!!
Posted by La Tiny; updated 01/25/04

Hey gurl. Don`t stress having a quince is tha best. Look it`s your quincea nd it should be how you want it to be. About the strapless dress, it`s not a good idea. I had one that came optional with the halter strap but my dumd ass took it off and didn`t know where i left it. The dress keeps sliping down and you have to keep pulling it up all night! i also was in a quince where the dress was strapless and the same thing happened. About the zoot suits if you like it go for it. My mom and older sis didn`t want me to have them and i went ahead and got them. My cute chambelanes look hella hella good... Besides I`ma surena and the zoot suits had nothing to do with it. Look you wanna talk more e-mail me at TRAVIEZA913@YAHOO.COM
Posted by Travieza; updated 01/26/04