Dance.please Help!!

Hey Im having two dances with my damas and my chabalans. One is a fast song"suevs mente" Elvis Crespo. And I want to do like a waltz dance but I dotn have a song to use. And I need to start the practices in like 2 weeks or maybe 1 and a half. Please if you have any ideas please help. Thank you.xoxoxoxoxox.

P.s. You can email me at hotbec46@sbcglobal.net

~Always~
Becca
Posted by becca; updated 01/21/04

HEY! FOR THE WALTZ SONG YOU COULD DO TIEMPO DE VALS BY CHEYANNE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR QUINCE!
Posted by Ana; updated 01/22/04

There aa cd that has like 12 song for that my cuz just did hers i can get you the name ozomatli280@hotmail.com if you want it.
Posted by neo; updated 01/28/04

I just had my quince and for my valz I picked the song to the cartoon movie, Soundtrack Anastasia. It talks about bears and good things you try to remember like when you were a kid. In the beginning of the song, I danced up towards my dad who was on the other side of the dance floor. I was dancing with a white teddy bear, I gave it to him, and he put it on the floor and then a beatiful valz began. It was really cool. The songs name is ONCE UPON A DECEMBER
Posted by Nancy; updated 01/29/04

Hey well i am organizing all of my cousins 15 and they all have different songs but one that i liked in particular is a song that i burned from the internet. Its called "se busca" its only with instruments no voices, and it is a very good song i have heard at a couple of quinceaneras.
Posted by maria; updated 01/29/04