Merengue(help Only 3 Mths Left)

Hey I need help with a good merengue song I heard one by Wilfrido Vargas but i cant remember what its called so Please HELP I HAVE 3 MTHS LEFT.
Posted by Christi; updated 01/06/04

Some songs that i recommend a lot are a mix of merengue and reggeae i like them a lot maybe u will too specially if u speak spanish, wel some of the artists u can find songs are, Las Guanabanas, Vico C, Daddy Yankee, Elvis Crespo n more from puerto rico.
Posted by Mariana; updated 01/14/04

Some songs that i recommend a lot are a mix of merengue and reggeae i like them a lot maybe u will too specially if u speak spanish, wel some of the artists u can find songs are, Las Guanabanas, Vico C, Daddy Yankee, Elvis Crespo n more from puerto rico.
Posted by Mariana; updated 01/14/04

The songs should be selected by the instructor according to the level of the dancers. If there is no instructor, please be careful what song you chose because the rhythm should be depending on how much merengue you know. I recommend dancing a slow merengue with a couple for starters. Some nice turns may be learned and little movement is required. However, if the dancers are experienced, which I doubt, do a fast merengue with lots of turns and some solos. The rhythm of the music is very important, be careful. Also, be selective when doing the surprise dance since not everybody dances at the same level. Try to pick those who do. Couples may be different than the waltz for obvious reasons. I once taught some poeple how to do a cha-cha, merengue and salsa, and I remember one of the couples was not balanced, the girl loved to move but the guy was too shy, that affects the dance piece as a whole. If you want your dance to be elegant, beautiful and uniformed, you have to select the best or do an easy dance. That is only a recomendation, you may do as you wish.
Have a nice day.
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 01/14/04

MTV CASTING.. What day is your quinces and what part o the planning are you in???? What city do you live in??? Please contact me @ jmejia333@aol.com
Thanks
Posted by Julia; updated 02/03/04