My Chambelan De Honor

I wan my boyfriend to be my chambelan de honor, but i also want my cousin. Who should i pick???
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/17/04

Well i think you should have who you think its gonna be fun with like that won`t mess around. And also don`t forget that if your borfriend comes out in it that your family is gonna be there. And my cousin had her boyfirend in hers and she said that she was really nervous and she really didn`t learn it so i really do think that you should get your cousin. I hope io helped out!! e- mail me at DADDYSGIRL4871@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Posted by crystal; updated 01/17/04

Yeah so i guess i`ll just choose my cousin
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/19/04

Hey girl my 15 is in february 21,2004 in 4 weeks and a half my chambelan de honor is my cousin. I have lots of fun that way i know he ain`t gonna quit i can count on him and i was gonna have my boyfriend but we broke up and got into a big argument so i got my cousin cuz my boyfriend quit. I think it`s better to get yoiur cousin!!!!!!
Posted by lorena; updated 01/19/04

Hey gurl no no u should do it with ur bf cuz it`s so nice to dance like with ur dress and everyone looking with the guy u like
Posted by ana; updated 01/19/04

U SHOULD DANCE WITH UR BOY FRIEND BETTER. IT WILL BE CUTER. MY CHAMBELAN DE HONOR IS GOING TO BE THIS GUY THAT I LIKE SINCE LIKE 3 YEARS ALREADY AND I DONT TALK TO HIM IMAGINE ON MY 15. WELL TELL US WHAT UR GOING TO DO OK. LATES
Posted by kutee; updated 01/19/04

Hey kutee mines too i like him abnd he knows it but the problem is i don`t got the balls to ask him to be in it lol what should i do
Posted by ana; updated 01/21/04

I guess ima choose my boyfriend cuz my cuzin is trippin bad, also my boyfriend told me that whatever happens he will still be my chambelan de honor
Posted by elizabeth; updated 01/21/04

Hey ana and kutee i got the same problem. I like this guy and i want him to be my chambelan,but i cant tell him up to his face cuz i rarely talk to him. What should I do. Please help me!!!
Posted by ~~Bere~~; updated 02/13/04

I need advice...im tlkin 2 this one guy antonio hes hella kool and sweet but i dont knw wut he looks like yet we havent met...yet...i was thinkin of meetin him 2 tlk but he gets in trouble alot so he cant go out that much...so i decided to ask this guy named alex that i did like...but now i feel bad cuz i also like antonio cuz i met him...but i alreadyt asked alex....wut should i do!!!
Posted by jackie; updated 02/14/04

Well if i were you i would chose my b/f so i would always remember my first dance with my b/f.

Holla bacc at Krissly02@aol.com
Posted by bbygrl; updated 02/15/04

Well for elizabeth i think u should choose ur cousin... I hade the same probelm. My cousinis from my dads side of the family and my parents split so he and his family werent gonna let him be my chamberlan. But i told him that it wouldnt be kool if he wasnt cause hes blood.. Well after like a month he decided to be in it. I wanted to have my boyfriend in it too, but i thought about it and i think its better to have family than just a guy friend cause lets say ten years later ull look bak on pictures and someone will ask u who is ur chamberlan... And u just say oh just some guy. Get someone that u know. And someone u can count on to not quit! well hope it helped!
Posted by amy; updated 02/23/04