Huge Decision

OMG! I have a huge prob. Alright me and my boyfriend have been goin out for about 3 years. And he asked me if I would marry him on the night of my 15th birthday. I mean I practically live in Mexico and everybody excepts it there but I am concerned about how it would go over here and My moms side that is American is fighting with my dads side about it and now me and my boyfriend are stuck in the middle and don`t know what to do. We both love eachother very much and we will be able to get through just fine. We both have great jobs and my boyfriend is building a house there for us to live in. Agian in Mexico this is totally fine. But here its a different story. Please I could really use your help if you will give it to me.
Tanx for all your help.
<3 ya gurls
Thanks agian
Posted by Nikki G; updated 02/20/04

NO NO NO NO NO!!! have your Quinceanero girl! Your Quineanero marks you becoming a young lady not a woman. You are just now coming of age discovering yourself as a youg lady, feeling, thoughts and opinons change fast and you will start to see things in a new light. Don`t choke so fast girl LIVE!! In time if you guys are still together and you feel the same then go a head and marry but if things change then you will be able to change your mind before its too late.
Posted by Nelzie; updated 02/24/04