Los Colores.........

Hey people well okay my quinceanera isnt for another year its on September 18, 2004 but my b-day is September 13 i heard that for your quince`s colors you have to pick the color of our birth stone mines is blue but since its the summer i wasnt to sure about blue so i was thinking baby blue nd white or lavender and white but i dont know what to choose i want lavender and white because my familia usually uses pink white burgandy and baby blue and i dont think n-e 1 in my family has used lavender. But then i want baby blue because it looks nice help me please thank you and t.t.y.l.
~Sweets
Posted by Sweets; updated 07/27/03

How about using all 3 colors. Hear me out. Why don`t you use a pale baby blue almost white looking with a dark lavender/purple with the white as decorations. Have you tables with lavender table clothes with tons of different flowers that go with the color scheme and have a blue trim on the chairs. It`s just a suggestion give it some thought. Use round tables to have everyone facing each other to enhance have conversations without anyone being left out.
Posted by Tomiya; updated 08/15/03

Well im not sure about the way to use them but it would be a GREAT ideas to use pink white baby blue and lavender. It would look very cute!
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 08/15/03

Well it doesnt matter what ur famliy uses my birthday is in september also but i aint gonna use Blue. I never heard that .... But use any color that u want becuz its ur special day and nobody has to choose fo you!!!!!!! BYEZZ
Posted by KIM; updated 08/17/03

Ey gurl well i think u should go wit that pink white b.b and lavender ight it will be to cute
Posted by monique; updated 08/17/03

I`m Having My 15 This year in July,but i really don`t know what color to choose we have every thing planned but the COLOR.
I personally think Lavender , but then a light blue
What color do you think i should get?
N-E-Seggestions? E-Mail Me At: Rey619Mysterio_Fan@Yahoo.com
Posted by Maribel; updated 03/01/04