My XV (Pictures)

Hey everyone-

I had my XV on Friday Dec.26, 2003 and I loved it!
It was in Mexico and I was serenated by a cuz and two guys. It was really exciting I wasn`t nervous at all! Well except the church my leg wouldn`t stop shaking but U couldn`t tell under the dress. We learned the vals in 2 days w/ brindis cuz I arrived in Mexico like 5 days before. It was crazy but it was awesome I want another one! The church was nice and short. If anybody wants to see my pics write to me at btrzfairy4@msn.com. Hope you all have fun in yours!
Posted by Tania; updated 02/17/04

Please send me pix of how you did your hair at princesa28_4ua@yahoo.com thanks
Posted by michelle; updated 02/17/04

Hey i would like to see your pics. My e-mail is booty_baby14@hotmail.com please send them i would appreciate it alot thanx.
Posted by crazygurl; updated 02/18/04

HEY GIRL I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR 15 ANOS PICTURES PLASE SEND THEM TO SPGURL2003@YAHOO.COM .BYE
Posted by ANGIE; updated 02/18/04

I want to see pix!!!! NicoyaBaby126@aol.com!!!My friend and I want to get an idea of how a quince looks likes!!
Posted by angela; updated 02/19/04

Hey! Im havin my 15 in July in Mexico! I`d love to see the pics of your quince. Also, what songs did u use in the baltz?...thanx!
Posted by Stacy; updated 02/20/04

Hey! Im havin my 15 in July in Mexico! I`d love to see the pics of your quince. Also, what songs did u use in the baltz?...thanx! Stacy_14@msn.com
Posted by Stacy; updated 02/20/04

Hey stacy what part of mexico?email me at lilspoiled12@msn.com
Posted by sammy; updated 02/21/04

I would like if u send ur pics to me. For my quinceanera.Thanx.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS is.......... Tigger013@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Bianca; updated 02/22/04

I wanna see your pics. My 15 is on march 30 and i need ideas my email is adoriblelilmee14@aol.com
Posted by cynthia; updated 02/23/04

Hey gurl well i was jsut wondering if u could send me some of you 15anera pics so that I can get some ideas for mine it is in July 31, 2004.
Email:
Green_eyez89@yahoo.com
Posted by Leslie; updated 02/24/04

Hey i would like to see your pic email at naughtchick4ever@yahoo.com
Posted by anita; updated 02/24/04

HEY GURL E-MAIL SOME PICS AND WHAT PART OF MEXICO WAS IT AT WELL BYE
Posted by DENYS # FAN; updated 02/24/04

E-mail your pics too, at Layla_992003@yahoo.com
Posted by Edith; updated 02/24/04

I`ll try to send all of you the pix on the weekend
Posted by Tania; updated 02/25/04

I would like to see the pictures also.
Dbralyn72@aol.com
Posted by Debb; updated 02/27/04

Could you please send them to Joelshunnybun91@aol.com thanx hunny
Posted by nikki G; updated 02/27/04

My web is still under construction, and very much would like to feature some of your quinces pics!
Send me a letter saying it`s ok to put it on my
"quinceanera page" and as many photos as you`d like.
Thanx
Rig

Visit our page for more info: Latin Image

Posted by Rig; updated 02/27/04

Hey i would love to see some pictures of your 15 cuz in 4 months i am going to have a 15 in Mexico. So can I see some pics E-mail me at Sexymorena2007@aol.com
Posted by Tiffany; updated 02/28/04

Hey anybody with pics i want to see pics of quinceƱeras!! i love the parties well e-mail them to me at Lanayarita805@aol.com ok
Posted by gaby; updated 02/28/04

Hey Gurl, Will you please send me some of your Quince pictures the way you word it makes it sound wicked awesome. Thanks Gur.
Posted by Guerita; updated 02/29/04