HELP Please !!!!!!!!!!!

HEY GURLS WELL I WAS THINKING U KNOW THE TRADITIONAL QUINCEANERAS WELL I WANT 15 GUYS AND 14 GURLS BUT I`M AFRAID THAT MY PADRINOS FOR THE LIMO WON`T GET QA BIGGER LIMO LIKE A EXCURSION OR ESCALADE I DON`T REALLY CARE IF IT`S UNA DE LUJO OR NOT I JUST WANT ALL OF MY DAMAS AND CHAMBELANES TO FIT WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEAS3E HELP UR GURL OUT thnx E-MAIL ME @ revel-ana109@sbcglobal.net

Oh and i have a friend that is a DJ right but he says that he`ll take it for free that i just need someone to play it cuz he wants to party and he is gonna be a chambelan what should i do well thnx lots W/B
Posted by ana; updated 01/19/04

In my cadillac with spinners only 16 persons fit inside and that depends if there chuby and i only had 14 in total so it was just right and we went crusing afterwardsit was tight well if i were you i`ll get 2 limos that would be better write 2 me back at ANAC7@PASITO.COM
Posted by BABYGIRL; updated 03/01/04

Girl just get two limos in one the guys and the other the girls cuz that is the only way i dont anyone is gonna pay hella money for two escalades limos or anything that is hella big almost like a limo which cost hella more
Posted by Marina; updated 03/01/04