Whens Your Quince ???

Hey everyone when are you having you Quinceanera??? Tell us what kinda dilemas you are having so that we can all help.
Posted by ***; updated 07/06/04

Hey wasup lala, my theme is a pink rose our center pieces (which we made) are baskets of pink roses it`s supposed to be like the baby rose starts opening into a big rose like im growing into a woman. I have lil girls too there just gonna give the recuerdos out. I think the cinderella thing is really cute! we still have a lot of center pieces to make and we need to finish our invitations. How far in advance do u girls think i should give em out? well we still have lots of lil things to do, how bout you?
Posted by monica; updated 07/06/04

~LALA~b-b white and silver r gon look pretty hot together. 2 tell ya the truth i neva though bout silver wit b-b and white but now that i think bout it itz gon look real nice. Since ya theme is cinderella i think itll b a good idea if yo centerpieces where u know how they turn the pumpkin in to that hot ride? lol well u should use that and decorate it mad nice and put it as a centerpiece or a glass slipper ma sis centerpiece was pretty hot if i find a pic of it ill send it to ya...i live in mass but ma 15 r gon b in guatemala and i would like to go to yours but dont think imma b able 2..mayb i could..u invited to mine but dont think u could go lol umm... And ya i think all ma stuff is done i mean there still lil things like wat to do on ma hair left fo me to pick but other then the centerpieces i think im all set...i dunno if im of much help but at least ill try =)
Posted by ~gUaTe~; updated 07/06/04

Hey Chicas,
I`m having my quince on May 28,05. It`s gonna be the bomb! I`m either gonna have a dj or Conjunto Atardecer. Cuz girls el pasito duranguense esta bien chido.Siempre me la paso bailandolo.I hope u all have a blast at your quinceaneras.
Posted by Lydia; updated 07/16/04