Sweet 15 Dresses

Hey i need a favor that i`m puertorican and i need some dresses for my sweet 15 and some music that are reggea and rap
Posted by yanitza; updated 09/01/03

Hey i need help finding the sweet 15 dresses that are yellow for the girl that are coming out in my sweet 15
Posted by yanitza; updated 09/01/03

Yanitza well do u need help finding ur dress or the damas dresses because if ur looking for bith no problem just go to marysbridal.com they have quinceanera dresses and damas dresses and they are really cute. GOOD LUCK AND DON"T WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Alexia; updated 09/02/03

What kind of artist do you want/
Posted by Maria; updated 09/27/03

What kind of artist do you want/
Posted by Maria; updated 09/27/03

I need to find sweet 15 dresses.
Posted by Angalissa; updated 10/09/03

I need to find yellow sweet 15 dresses for the girls in it.
Posted by Angalissa; updated 10/09/03

Go to marysbridal.com there r many to choose from
Posted by silvia; updated 10/10/03

Yo i need a dress and a music player if u can reach one plz conact me or e-mail me plz
Thank you,
Estephaine
Posted by estephanie; updated 11/13/03

Please help me! I have been looking for a dress for my sweet 15 for so long. But I just can`t seem to find one thats lilac or lavendar that DOESN`T have ruffles. Can you help me?
Posted by Nicci; updated 01/10/04

Look i know a guy that just charges 400 dollars for 6 hours but i can get it for you at 200 for 6 hours
Posted by a; updated 01/21/04

I NEED TO FIND SWEET 15 DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LESLIY; updated 02/25/04

I NEED TO FIND SWEET 15 DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LESLIY; updated 02/25/04

Hey girl dont worry chill go to alycedesigns.com or impressionsbridal.com even though it sounds like wedding dresses they have quinceaneras dresses
Posted by meli; updated 02/27/04

Well 1st of all i would like to say that ur dresses are cute, but i need one more preeter i would feel so greatfull if ya would help me im so happy i cant wait till this day well if ya do help me i want my dress in white and pink thats the color of my sweet 15 thank you so so much i love ya
Yaritza love always
Posted by yaritza; updated 04/23/04

I kno what chu mean i got the same problem wit the music -- the dress i found at a lil boutique that opened up next to mi casa
Posted by jmen; updated 05/23/04

WEEPPA ,BUENA SUERTE
Posted by WILDY; updated 11/13/04