My Quinceanera

Hey guys! I really need help! I dont know if my damas should pay for their own dresses or if I should. I know that my Galans can just rent their tuxes but I dont know about the girls. Please help! I need help on alot of other things too. If anyone has any advice please email me . Thanx!!
Posted by Vicky; updated 12/04/03

Hey gurl wuzz up well I think that they should pay thats they way ist suppose to be because there the ones that want to come out and plus I don`t think there are that expenseive!!!!!!!!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 12/04/03

Hey gurl, wuz up!? Well I think that all of your damas should pay for their own dress. It`s your 15nera, just like Vanessa said they are the ones that want to come out . Plus they will have plenty of time to save up, 15neras take time to plan. Well I hope I helped you out, gurl. Have fun on your 15nera!!!!{EMAIL ME!!!! -nayelie@poetic.com}When is your 15nera?
Posted by Nayelie; updated 12/05/03

I think the damas should help out paying for the dresses (if they have the money) but the 15nera should be fully responsible. The damas could just say i don`t want to come out if i have to pay for the dress
The one who is going to lose is you not her You need the damas they don`t need you.
What if the dresses you pick are expensive. Maybe some people don`t have the money.
Ex. $60 or up
You could do a fundraiser
Ex. Car wash etc.
So remember you NEED the damas they don`t n NEED TO COME OUT
Posted by bunch of love; updated 12/05/03

Hey i think they should pay for their own dresses because that would be alot of money to pay for ur dress and then their dresses to!! Do what u want!!!
See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Hopie; updated 11/16/04