Im Planning My Quiceanera !

Im gonna turn 15 in sept. But ima do it a lil later for i can have my family from MEXICO to come. My colors are going to be RED and white the damas are gonna be red!
Posted by KIM; updated 08/15/03

HMMM.... RED? SO OG!!! WHO HELPED U PICK DAT OUT??? DON`T SHOW NO ONE YOUR DRESSES SO NOBODY WILL TRY TO COPY UR OG-NESS... LOL
Posted by CHANEL; updated 08/17/03

I think chanel and kim are the same people cuz they wrote at the same time.
Posted by MoReNiTa; updated 08/17/03

NOPE I AINT IIGHT!!! I JUST KNOW HER AND EVEN IF IT WAS WAT DO U CARE?
Posted by KIM; updated 08/17/03

My quince is going to be red and white too
Posted by Cassie; updated 08/25/03

Oh fo realz thatz an og color all dem other girlz have pink, baby blue, n burgandy, n lavender, navy blue dem colorz r out of style huh? or dat light melon color.
Posted by ~~KIM~~; updated 08/27/03

Ok Kim ..whatever those color`s are so not out of style!!
Posted by Day; updated 04/14/04

I totally agree with Day. I`m having my with pink and thats like traditional so I think thats the way it should be.
Posted by Sara; updated 04/16/04

Okay i see that you guys wrote OG what in the world is that supose to mean???
Please let me know
Posted by Ann; updated 04/16/04

I think that red is a stupid color for this occasion. You should use the traditional color PINK!
~Jenny~
Posted by jenny; updated 11/01/04

Pink is not the traditional color. Isn`t it a creamish color?
Posted by megan; updated 11/02/04

Where are you from? Maybe you think that pink is not the traditional because you do things different in your country. I think PINK is better anyway.
~Jenny~
Posted by Jenny; updated 11/03/04

What is the big deal? does it really matter what color the quinceaƱera picks- My dress is going to be red and white and gorgeous. Pink Lavender and the traditional colors are so over done- and to the point of boring. Have a little imagination and sense of fashion.
Posted by Isa; updated 11/03/04

WELL PINK IS A PRETTY COLOR.. BUT RED IS SO CLASSY! PINK IS REALLY OVERDONE! SO SUMTHIN A LIL DIFFERENT IS ALWAYS BOM! MA SISTER KIM`S 15 WAS OFF DA HOOK! DA DRESSES OFF DA HOOK! I`MMA POT SUM PIX UP SO STAY POSTED.. IF U REALLY WANNA SEE DEM HIT ME UP MAMI_CHANEL_OOO@YAHOO.COM N MA LIL CUZ IS HAVIN HERS LIME GREEN! HOT GREEN! - OFF DA HOOK! DATS JUZ HOW WE DO IT OUT HERE IN LA! LA FULL OF STYLE!
Posted by CHANEL; updated 11/04/04

Hey! what do you think about Mardi Gras Theme because that is what I`m having.

Lauren
Posted by lauren; updated 11/05/04

Explain a little more a about that Marti Gras Theme. It sounds kind of cool.
Posted by Jenny; updated 11/09/04

I think pink is a cute color my 15nera is going to be (or i want it to be.)hot pink the girls have a strapless dress thats hot pink and down the side it opens up and its see trow black while the guess dress cowboyish with a hot pink shirt and black pants. If you think i should chang it write back on mine its called 15nera by yvonne please i really need to know what people think!
Posted by Yvonne; updated 11/13/04