Crushed Part 2 And Disappionted

I need help too. I like this boy his name is Gabriel and since i met him i liked him alot, his two friends were there to o when i met him. Anywayz, at first he started to flirt with me when we met. Then i didn`t see him or talk to him anymore because he lives in another town 45 miles away. Until one of my guy friends from my town and started going out with one of his friends her name is Vanessa. And me and her became friends. Everyday Gabriel would ask her how I was and she would tell him that i was fine. Gabriels friends were teasing him a couple days later that they knew that he liked me and that we were going to go out. Gabriel didn`t say anything to anyone. I called Vanessa and i asked about him and she told me all of this i also asked her for his e-mail address and she gave it to me. She tells me that he doesn`t have a computer at home. But he uses his friends computer ro get on msn. We only talked for about five minutes. Cuz he goes to work right after skool from 4 pm to like 9:30 pm. I got over excited and i started to like him alot. Then later i find out that he has a different colored girlfriend and that they like each other. I got disappionted and i thought that it wasn`t true. But then my friend Jenny has a birthday party at her house and i saw gabriel making out with his girlfriend Megan in front of me and i got so pissed at him for making out in front of me and Megan for stealing my only chance to be with him. 2 weeks later i go to the mall on a Sunday with my parents and i see gabriel with his friends. I got in a store and bought a hat. Then he goes in and asks me if i bought what was in the bag for him. And i told him that it was a hat and he asked me why i bought a hat and i told him i don`t know. Then i left the mall. Now i am confused i don`t know what to do or say or even think. What should i do. He knew 2 weeks later that i met him he knew i liked him. Please help me out. I need advice on what to do. My e-mail is LilJackie_31@hotmail.com or Jacqueline_arreguin@yahoo.com But please help me out i beg all of you
Posted 11/11/04 by Jackie arreguin
Posted by Jackie arreguin; updated 11/12/04

Jackie does that dude know you saw him making out with Megan?
Posted by cheli; updated 11/12/04

Yea he did. I was playing volleyball and he was making out with her next to a car beside me.
Posted by Jackie arreguin; updated 11/12/04

Then i guess his just a want to be Pimp.
Posted by cheli; updated 11/14/04