My Quince Is Cancelled I Dont Know What To Do

My Quinceanera has been CANCELED and i dont know wat to do i think im gonna go krazy. All i`ve ever wanted my whole life was a quinceanera i alwayz pictured it and still did. Now that it has been canceled my heart is broken it feels like it has been shredded into a million pieces and i am never gonna be able to put them back together again. My parents and I arent getting along so well at the moment. I feel so hurt all i can do is cry and keep it inside me i`m so angry inside i dont really talk that much no more. I feel like my life is over, like i have no reason to be living, my dream has been ripped away from me and now i feel like i dont need to be here like no one needs me anymore they r probably better off without me. Every1 says its not the end of the world but it is how i feel, but they dont know how i feel at least to me that is what it seems like. Im helpless i feel like i am screaming at the top of my lungs and no one even looks to see if i am okay. I cry and cry but the truth is still there. Im not having a quinceanera it doesnt seem fair. Please help me and give me advice
Posted by Helpless; updated 03/15/05

Not talking to your parents isn`t going to help the situation. I am not going to get into whatever happened because your parents made a decision
Based on whatever it was and you have to accept that for now BUT when you calm down and stop whining about it, be mature and responsible and talk to
Your parents like a mature, responsible young lady. Get passed the point of whatever you did and allow them to tell you what the pros and cons of the
Situation is, DO NOT INTERRUPT WHILE THEY ARE TALKING TO YOU!!!! YOU LISTEN!!! Let them tell you the what and why of the situation and from there, you take that information, think on it for a while and then go back to your parents later and first apologize. Even if you do not feel that it is your fault, it is the mature thing to do. Apologize to them for giving them any reason to feel that they had to take such drastic measures as to
Take away your party and let them know that they did succeed in hurting you because that meant more to you than anything but let them know that you feel
That is unfair and would like to earn your party back. Ask them what you can do in order to earn their love and trust (or whatever form of affection which you lost as a result of whatever happened). Do not go to them like a brat, do not cry but do not hide your hurt and disappointment either. Let them know (without too much begging, you are trying to show them that you
Are mature) that you are very sorry for whatever and would like to get passed it and come out with enjoying your quinceanera with them and your whole family.
Posted by Mika; updated 03/16/05

WHAT DID YOU DO THAT WAS SO BAD AND WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO HAVE IT?
Posted by jammie; updated 03/19/05

Well everyone goes through their ups and downs and let me just say that i had a REALLY BAD night on my way home from my friends Quinceanera and everyone including myself has suffered alot. But not as much as me. My quinceaneara was going to be december of this year. I havent told nobody that my quinceanera has been canceled just my chambelan and he felt really bad cause he knows how BAD i wanted it and he wanted me to have it to. We were both REALLY excited.
Posted by Helpless; updated 03/20/05