Quince Anos

Hey my quinceanera is soon and i`m having such a hard time finding and choosing a song to dance to with my dad. I prefer spanish but im open to suggestions. Someone please help as soon as possible!
Posted by Leticia; updated 03/17/05

ES MI NIA BONITA BY TOMAS DE SAN JULIAN
Posted by CRYSTAL; updated 03/18/05

Hey does the chorus in that song by tomas de san julian say "Te has convertido chiquilla bonita en la senorita de la sociedad, veo con orgullo que todos te miran te miran con selos " and then it say some other stuff but i forgot the words. If that`s not it can you tell me what song that is.
Posted by Maria; updated 03/19/05

I dont know how you feel about country but this is the song i am going to dance with my dad is called "help pour out the rain" by Buddy Jewell it is a realy good song i think anyways
Posted by JAMMIE; updated 03/19/05

Regarding songs to dance with your Dad, here are some I thought might work. Mi nina bonita, vals de las mariposas, quinceanera, tiempo de vals, ultima muneca, daddy`s hands, hero, because you love me, the wind beneath my wings, unforgettable, one in a million. Hope this helps.
Posted by martha; updated 03/19/05

I think that the song "De nina A Mujer" is a really really great song u should listen 2 it!!!!
Posted by ELMO; updated 03/19/05

I think that Mi ultima Muneca is the best song, it`s sad and good for the father/ daughter dance. I`m putting that song for mi vals.
Posted by Brenda; updated 04/01/05