I Can Help

Hey girls i just wanted to tell you that im here to help you with anything about quinceaƱeras...trust me i know a lot since my mom has helped girls plan thier quinces so many times.... So if anyone has any questions just ask
Posted by Meli*; updated 03/24/05

Hey i am using the moon and star theme wanted to know where i can go to find the moon and star shaped balloons in royal blue and silver
Posted by Laura; updated 03/26/05

Hey my e-mail address is lilangel_f2002@yahoo.com for anybody that can give me any information on the moon and star balloons in royal blue and silver
Posted by Laura; updated 03/27/05

Hey i need to find sum 1 to help me with my balce ( the dance) i dont want damas ima be the center attention for the night lol theyre all guyz!
Posted by meli; updated 03/28/05

How many damas do you have to have?
Posted by Angel; updated 03/28/05

Hey gurl u think u can help me findin some 15 songs.. I need to kno where i can get them from like to dl. Someone can send tem to me? email me at prinzessevelin2008@yahoo.com
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 03/28/05

Hey my quince is going to be on Aug. 15 and I need some help finding vals songs because the one I know by chayanne is played everywhere so I really don`t want that one. Thanx
Posted by Alejandra; updated 03/29/05

OMG plez help i need help finding a unique waltz song because either they are used everywhere or they sux plez help e-mail me at shantelpena@aol.com
Posted by shantel; updated 03/31/05

Hey how can I make my quinceanera better than my cousins?
Posted by Brenda; updated 04/01/05