Got A Question?? Post It Here And I`ll Help!

Hey chicks! got a questions bout ur 15eras just post the message here and I`ll try my best to help ya!
Posted by Thais; updated 08/30/04

DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SPECIAL CAKE FOR YOUR 15NERA? ALSO MY MOM IS HAITIAN AND MY DAD IS PUERTO RICAN. WHICH FOOD SHOULD I HAVE. WHAT COLOR DRESS IS NEEDED? PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!
Posted by TATIANA; updated 08/30/04

I need some help viewing my message that i received after i left a message. Can you tell me how to check my message. Partypop send me an e-mail saying that i someone responded to my question but i can not read the message. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted by melly; updated 08/31/04

I need to find a Designer to make my 15th dress do you have any websites OR ANYTHING?! Also
Does any one know any filthy buildings i can rent to have my Quineacera?
W/B A.S.A.P
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 09/28/04

Hey guyz,

I want to make my quince both latin and gangster style
Any ideas? and I want it to be an off the hook party know what i mean. Something origanal. Give me all da ideas you think and know about.
(PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!!)
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 09/28/04

CAN YOU GUYZ JUST POST A REPLY?
CUZ I HAVEN`T GOT AN ANSWER TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS THAT I POSTED.
THANX!
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 10/07/04

I wondered if Peru celebrated a Quinceanera and if they celebrated it differently.
Posted by Allison; updated 01/25/05

Chicana Angel,
Go to www.Marys.com. They have some dresses that are so pretty!!!! I got my dress from there.
Posted by yoshi; updated 01/25/05

Hei! i got a question myself... What is the candle ceremony? I kno i need 15 candles but what for?
Posted by yoshi; updated 01/25/05

Hi, I was really hoping you or someone could help me finding out what song this is. All i know is that at the beginning it says Hoy cumples quince anos and the chorus says " Te has convertido chiquilla bonita en la senorita de la sociedad, Veo con orgullo que todos te miran, Miran con selos." and thats all i can remember of it. But please if anyone can help PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE! Thanx a bunch
Posted by Maria; updated 01/25/05

Hey people,
I really need your help. I want to surprise my sister by singing for her at her Quince .T he problem is that I dont know what song I should sing . If any of you guys know any song I could sing for her please tell me.It could be in english or spanish.
Thank you
Posted by Vivi; updated 02/23/05

Well i have been looking for father daughter songs and i look but there isnt any for a quinceanera mostly for a wedding but i want one where the father and daughter are singing or how the daughter is growing up.
Posted by justine loera; updated 03/22/05