Surprise Dance

Hi, I am going to have a quinceanera on july 26 2003. I am looking for a surprise dance, I was planning to dance Boom Boom by Kumbia Kings. If you know of any other songs that are cool for the surprise dance please write back or send me a mesage my e-mail adress is shy_girl_14@hotmail.com....... Thanxz
Posted by yessie; updated 03/29/03

Your quinceañera is on July 26? That is SO cool. My 15th birthday is July 25, but my quinceañera is on July 19. But one of my friends is on July 26. That is so cool. Email me. My name is Yasmin and you can email me here: yaminia_park@hotmail.com or here: yspena@brackett.k12.tx.us
I added you to my MSN, hope that`s ok. Hope to hear from you soon!
Posted by Yasmin; updated 06/12/03

I went to this one quinceanera and she used Guallando by Fulanito. It`s merengue and it`ll get everybody in the mood to dance. It`s a kool song.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/12/03

Well, the dance that I`m using is called "Te Ponen A Bailar" by the Cumbia Kings.
Posted by Yasmin; updated 06/13/03

Well tha surprise dance that i am gonna do is DUERME SONANDO by chicos de barrio its a kool cumbia it starts off slow like a vals and then it turns the beat around intoa cumbia!
Hope i helped
Posted by Amanda; updated 06/23/03

Jsut look sor anything by DJ Laz hes great he sings sabrosura and esa morena.. Ect. His music gets everyone in the mood to dance
Posted by Christina; updated 06/30/03

What is a surprise dance. I`m kinda knew at this.
Posted by maria; updated 06/30/03

Hey you should put something lke after the fundance the lights shut off but every one has glow sticks in pockets so like after the fub dance every light shuts off and they put hous music so all u see is is many glowsticks or sow its off the doshizzle dizzel
Posted by boring; updated 06/30/03

O MY GOSH MI QUINCE IS JULY 26TH TOO!
AND MY B-DAY IS THE 27TH

I BET THERE ARE MORE QUINCES IN JULY THEN ANY OTHER MONTH!!!
Posted by jOANNA; updated 07/05/03

Hey my quinceanera is on july 26, 2003 too, but my birthday is on october 6, and i`m having my quinceanera early because my mom is pregnet, and shes do , on the last days of september, and she doesn`t want to be caring the baby around, thats why we decided to have it a couple of months earlier, i`m having only 4 couples plus me and my partner, me and my 4 damas were gonna have a surprise dance too, but the day is almost here and we just decided not to have one, i really think that whatever you choose for your surprise dance will be geat, well hope this helped, take care, late
Posted by vanessa; updated 07/06/03

Hey my birthday is July 26th too! Thats pretty cool how so many girls have their bday july 26.
Are any of you going on a cruise to celebrate it by any chance??? Cuz I am and maybe we`re all going on the same July 26th cruise! Theres 27 girls going maybe you ppl are some of them.
W/B
Anywayz for the surprise dance you should just use any up-beat song.
Posted by Sarah; updated 07/07/03

Well, my birthday is the day before. My birthday is on July 25, but my quinceañera will be on the 19th. Only 11 more days! Omg!!!!!!!!
Posted by Yasmin; updated 07/08/03

HEY TRY DOWNLOADING SONGS FROM KAZAA OR NE OTHER DOWNLOADING PROGRAMS
Posted by samantha; updated 07/09/03

I think thats a great song but don`
T you think thats a little wild thing to play
Posted by yessy; updated 07/10/03

Hey girl well i think u should do reggaeton music (i think thats how u spell it)
Halla back,
Annalisa lopez
Posted by Annalisa; updated 11/18/04

Hey girl thats a good song. How about the song SSHHH! another hit from the kumbia kings. And it` s a great song to. You can try that one if you want.
Posted by dolores; updated 12/16/04

Gurl do you hear reggeaton msic well if you do put daddy yankee gasolina that song is tight
Posted by linda; updated 01/02/05

MY 15TEEN IS JULY 1ST
Posted by JANETTE; updated 01/05/05

YOU SHOULD DANCE THE GASOLINA SONG BY DADDY YANKEE
Posted by JACKIE; updated 02/21/05

Hey my quinceanera is in september and im doing a surprise dance too. Im doing Rupee Ft. Daddy Yankee-Tempted To Touch (reggaeton remix). Its a good song.
Posted by Olivia; updated 03/24/05