A Boy Asked Me Out And My Best Friend Likes Him

Hey a boy in my school asked me out and my bestest friend really likes him!! What should I do, I mean I really like the kid but I really don`t want to hurt my bestest friend!!! Help!!!!!!!!???? Please
Posted by BillieAnn; updated 05/18/05

Well, I think you should go out with him, just talk to your friend and tell her what she thinks and if it`s okay if you two go out.
Posted by Brenda; updated 05/19/05

Hey Thanks for the advice. I told him yes but I didn`t even talk to my friend then she found out and she was mad at me for not telling here. But We are friends now!!
Posted by BillieAnn; updated 05/28/05

Hey that`s cool, well so u guys are cool now.
Posted by Brenda; updated 05/29/05

Srry butt i dont agree w/ that! Bcuz i was in the same position wherr u were @ n everythin went wrong 4 me! Dis guy asked me out ( REALLY the only reason y i went out w/ him is bcuz EVERYONE told me that if i dont go out w/ him im break his heart n well i felt srry 4 him so i told him yes) butt it was a Big mistake bcuz dis other gurl also liked him(* man she actully cried 4 him!*) wel she wasnt really my "best" friend butt we did get along good n everythin intill i told the guy yes! After that she found out we almost got in a fight if it wasnt 4 my homegurl that was there 2 stop me! n besides he wasnt worth fightin 4! Butt me n that gurl never talked after that! I mean we had class 2gether butt we never talked! N u no wats even worest!!! When she found out that i was going out w/ the guy that she liked she started going out w/ the guy that i liked!!!!!!! This goes out 4 all the gurls out there w/ dis same problem.....think bout it! Somtime sguys r not worth a real friendship!!!! THINK BOUT IT IM TALKIN 4RM EXPERINCE!!!
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/09/05

Hey well. I told the boy, yes and my best friend is wicked cool with it now, i can even kiss him in front of her and she doesnt get mad. I am so happy I said yes to him! He had changed my world so much! So girls do what is in your heart...not what other people tell you b/c that is what i did and if people didnt like it they got over it!!
Posted by BillieAnn; updated 06/13/05