I NEED GUY HELP

I MET THIS GUY THAT I HAD BEEN KNOWING SINCE I WAS LITTLE BUT LATER MOVED AWAY TO A DIFFERENT STATE AND NO LONGER HEARD OF HIM I MOVED BACK AND STARTED TO GET TO KNOW EACHOTHER AGAIN I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND REALLY ADORE HIM BUT IM NOT SURE IF HE FEELS THE SAME WAY HOPEFULLY HE DOES HE CALLS, VISITS ME AND ONE DAYHE SAID QUE TIENE MUCHO CARIN`O POR MI IT SEEMS LIKE WERE DATING BECAUSE ALL HIS FAMILY TREATS ME THAT WAY ESPECIALLY WHEN I CALL HIM WELL YESTERDAY HE WANTED ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM BUT I DIDNT FEEL LIKE IT SINCE WERE NOT GOING OUT (IM NOT A HOE)HE TOLD ME THAT HE COULD GET ANYONE TO HAVE SEX WITH BUT HE WANTED ME BECAUSE HE IS HOTT BUT I STILL SAID NO TODAY I CALLED HIM AND HES LIKE WHAT NOW U WANNA HAVE SEX WITH ME AND I WAS LIKE NO AND HES LIKE I TOLD U BEFORE I CAN GET ANY ONE SO I WAS LIKE U GOT SOMEONE THEN AND HES LIKE I DONT KNOW HE STARTED LAUGHING THEN HES LIKE U MAD AT ME AND I SAID NO BUT I WAS SO I ASKED HIM THE SAME THING AND HES LIKE NAHH HE WAS AT WORK SO HES LIKE CALL ME LATER AT NIGHT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I REALLY LOVE HIM HE MADE ME FORGET MY CRUSH THAT I LIKED NOT LOVED WELL IF U CAN HELP ME OUT AND NOT TALK BAD ABOUT ME HELP ME OUT.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT
THANKS MARIA
Posted by Maria; updated 06/08/05

So let me get dis straight!?!?! He wants 2 have sex w/ u butt u dont want 2? Is he pressuring u? Gurl r u realy sure that u Love him?Holla back w/ answer
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/09/05

No hes not pressuring me but he always tells me that he can get it any where and thats what gets me pist off cause i truely do love him ive nevver felt this way before and i dont think i ever will toda he called me and told me to forgive him and that he really does care about me but im still confused do you think he feels the same way i do? please help me out
Thanks
MARIA
Posted by Maria; updated 06/09/05

Ure welcome! ( hey if i can help in sumthin im cool?) 2 tell u the truth i wish i knew wat he feels butt i dont. The only thing is 2 ask him straight up if he really wants 2 b w/ u w/out the sex part! how old r u? Well let me no wat happens,plz! later
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/09/05

Man tell him to fuck off and for his dog have sex wit him cuz ima guy and i respect gurlz and no guys shood tell a gurl dat send him to me ill kick his ass
Posted by anonymus; updated 06/09/05

MAn i agree w/ u! No guy should say that 2 a gurl! n it sounds like u do respect gurls-n da`s cool cuz realy there`s no more guys like that left!- Wat he said! If this guy realy wants 2 b w/ u he wouldnt say that! he can go find another 304 2 have sex w/! W/B
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/10/05

Hey o.k. This is how it is i have homeboys 2 and i hear how they talk about gurls and trust me if he felt the same way about you than he wouldnt keep askin you and i think your lettin yalls old relalationship make you feel the way your fellin for him well lot of luv holla back.
Krystal s.
Posted by krystal; updated 06/10/05

Thank u minie maybe we can chat heres my email crazypayasito@yahoo.com
Posted by anonymus; updated 06/13/05

Hey
I hope we could help!! n 2 anonymus yea mayb i will write u! lol.... ;)
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/13/05

Can u like email me right now or write back on here telling me about u a/s/l/pic if so ill be on right now untill u write
Posted by anonymus; updated 06/13/05

I tryed butt u werent online! SRRY! mayb sum other time?
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/13/05

He used me i hate him he only wanted to have sex with me and my stupid *** gave it to him im so stupid now what do i do he doesnt want me any more now hes saying that were just friends and that he doesnt want to hurt me but the damage is done and there will never be someone out there to heal the scares left in my heart why do these things happen to me i hate my life i never should of been born i just came to this world to suffer i wanna die please help me out i dont know what to do i need some one to talk to i would really appreciate the advice i feel unuseful im crying this moment so forgive any misspelled words.
Thanks
Posted by Maria; updated 06/13/05