Cinderella

Hey my quince is in may 8th 2006 and im planning now with my mom and dad.I would love to have my theme as "cinderella"what do u think?please any1 give me any ideas or tip or ANYTHING,i would appreciate it very much

Thank you,VIVIANA
Posted by Viviana; updated 06/12/05

Hi Viviana

I would love to help you make your dreams of a Cinderella theme all a reality.

I custom make toasting flutes, favors, centerpieces, etc.

I have done several cinderella themes but everyone is unique as I work with you to make just what you would like.

From Cinderella and Prince Charming on your centerpieces, to Glass slipper or Votive holders with her carriage on them. Fairy Godmother and even her little mice friends on Ice Buckets.

You can see some of my previous work at
Www.cmbcrafts.com
These are just examples as I work with you to create just what you are looking for.

You or your mom can email me if you have any questions I am happy to help.
CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

I also discount for large orders and offer free shipping

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 06/14/05

Connie, your work is so good WOW!!! but i have questions on how to "PLAN" the quinceanera,what goes first,second,third and so on,and i have no ideas what songs to choosefor the dance with my father!how many damas and guyz should i have?well if you can answer me those questions i would appreciate it thank you!!!

P.s im going to email you later (hope thats fine)
Viviana
Posted by Viviana; updated 06/14/05

Hi Viviana

Of course it is fine to email me! I have an email address I can give you of a mom who knows all the details you are inquiring about as well for your Quince, she is happy to help as well.

Look forward to hearing from you and I am so glad you liked my work

Hey connie,yes i absolutely loved your work.O ur great help can i have the e mail adress of the mom you siad knows all about my questions?please!! thank you so much.do you have any ideas for my quince?anything will do thanx....

Viviana

Hi Viviana,

Email me I don`t want to post her email. I have lots of ideas but I would like to kind of know what you are thinking of so I can help you out from there with some thoughts.

Hi Viviana,
I have several misc items for Quince. I will be adding more items because so many things are in storage. I`m selling them at wholesale price. I had a store and need my storage space!
Http://www.littlemimi.org/miscpartyfavors.htm
You can email me
Genierosado@earthlink.net
Posted by Genie; updated 06/14/05

It`s fine i will email you later and you can give me her e mail,if i dont e mail you by 10 00 can you please e mail me her,e mail address.well i want to know if for the dresses for las damas if you think baby blue is ok since my theme is cinderella and cinderellas dress was baby blue in the movie.the guys will be wearing a white jacjet(tuz)over a baby blue shirt with white pants and a baby blue bandana coming out of their pocket!!i think it will be cute....my style is kinda ghetto so the bandana and baby blue colors is cute for me!! as for my dress it will be white! is that too plain?well let me know.!!! thanks alote your great help.

Viviana

Genie, would you mind posting some of the songs here?and do you know of any good love songs i can dance with my boyfriend to?we have been together for 9 months(at this point of time). And any good songs i can dance with my dad.O yea do you think i should do a waltz song for my court dance or a different kind of song?please help!!
P.s: write back A.S.A.P!!! thanks
Viviana