LATIN BOYZ TO DA FULLEST!!!

Man i swear der is so many people dat dont know wassup.. Dis be a real LATIN BOY... We da best.. Well abttle latin illusion n e day... They didnt win da blowout.. They were disqualified because they cheated.. They have a crook for a manager... If u dont beleive me u can ask the latin dreams president... U know the guys who did that blowout... From wut ive seen lately latin illusion yall fallN down homies.. We fittin take over dis metroplX... N i dont know bout all dese uther wannabe cadetes... Its like the kool thing to do now..lol.. Maje a cadet group so u can be kool... I aint no hata... LB... LIC..IB...and.... SS are the only ones who know wassup... And maybe dreamteam.. Da rest are fake... LATIN BOYZ UP IN DIS B#$%@ and we dont give a F*&% well battle n e body cuz we da masters of KRUNK!!.... YEAAAAAAAAH!!! duece
Posted by KK; updated 07/12/05

Damn idk bout dat.. Cuz Latin Obsesssion cadets batteled yall n DAMN yall got WHOOOPED
Posted by Lily; updated 07/12/05

Sweety i wish i knew wut u were talkin about.. But first of all i aint never heard of them.. Second of all i would have been there if we did battle them... Soo u probly got da wrong cadets.. Sorry
Posted by KK; updated 07/12/05

So if yall are cadetes send me a number or website where we can holla back at ya. So yall can perform st me and my sisters quinceanera. Holla at ya girls, duece
Posted by Ivonne Martinez; updated 07/12/05

Man I WUZ gonna get the Latin boyz to do my XV but ur f*ck!ng #s don`t work so I called the Illusion boys & tried to book them but their website is down. How I am suppose to book the "so called best" if I cant even reach ya`ll???
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/13/05

Yall are good i guess but ever since yall became "the best" yall just became stuck up and think yall are so fine.....which yall arent. Ill give yall props on yalls dancing but other then that are some A$#Ho$#$
Posted by Cindy; updated 07/13/05

YUH DATS RIGHT LATIN BOYZ R DA BEST IN DIS MUG #1.............N FOR GURL KREWS MUH GURLS FROM DAT TEMPTASHUZ KREW WUD UP!!!.....DREAMERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Posted by *INVY*; updated 07/13/05

I hate the fact da gurls always say we are fukin stuck up and think we are all that wen we really arent.. We sum kool ass niggas.... We dont think we look all good but u cant sit there and say we ugly cuz den u just hatin... N to dat uther gurl go to our HQ at da walnut hill.. 35 and walnut hill.. Called walnut trails....ur gonna go east on walnut hill till u see a place call walnut trails... And u take a rite into that place.. And u will see the ballroom.. PALACE OF DREAMS
Posted by KK; updated 07/14/05

I have met a lot of cadets & most of them dont think that they all that.., but a lot of them do.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/14/05

Im saying it cuz yall are..ive had my experience with yall and some of yall are really stuck up.. Some of yall seem nice but to the ones that are acting all stuck up...ur making ur team look bad... But when yall dance it is "latin boys to da fullest"
Posted by Cindy; updated 07/16/05

Hey this is Kristina AKA Miz HoOcHiE!
Well my cuzin has a cadet group there called THE FANTAZY BOYZ their from Irving Tx! Hey from what I ve heard about yall is that yall r really stuck up, that yall do the same routines all the time, that yall charge too much, that yalll start fights @ peoples parties that yall arent good anymore that people wanna battle yall and yall dont want 2! but hey thats just what i heard! i m not gonna judge yall till i meet yall! I wanted 2 get yall for my 15 but i still having trouble deciding who ima get! i think yall r the best out there right NOW!! IS THERE A GUY NAMED JOSHUA IN YALLS GROUP I USE 2 TALK 2 HIM! but yeah hit me up ASAP @ cristinaram@sbcglobal.net tell me whats goin on w/ all this S**t that im hearin bout yall! Yall should go 2 that blowout Aug 5 2005! ima go & 2 the Daddy Concert , and Kumbia Kings 2! but yeah hit me up ok ASAP (YALL NEED 2 UPDATE YALLS WEBSITE SOON) Holla Miz HoOiChIe siging out
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/18/05

Hey boy,waz up?who do you think dances better out of all the cadetes?so,ur in the latin boyz?did u go to the hawaiin foam party?wb asap.
Posted by victoria; updated 07/18/05

Hey kristina just wanted to know how much does the fantasy boyz charge just send me a number or wb asap.pleaze.are they good?anddidnt they perform at the hawaiin foam party?whan i kumbia kingz coming?or is it k1.well,holla.

Hey,
Kristina & Victoria...., do NOT get the FANTAZY BOYZ!!!! They can dance but they start way to many fights & to me they aint worth it. My best friend went out with one of the members who started it & he is a stuck up a$$ hole. If I were you I would get Latin X-treme or Latin Boyz bcuz they are sum real koo guyz.
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/18/05

Well just wanted to say that latin boyz are iight and do u talk to some niggas named george and ricky,the twins.well thats all i wanted to say and whats ur name?

Well look i know for a fact there is 1 or 2 niggas that are wut yall say they are and those r da one who make us look bad... But 95% is juss niggas who love to dance and have fun.. Not think they all dat.. I know they make us look bad... But like i said before and ill say it again we dont not back down at a battle we never have never will.... Unless our manager tells us not to and thats becuz he thinks there will be trouble... Which will turn into sumtin else.. Like a fite.. N we do not want 2 mess up our reputation... I mean WHO WOULD???? WELL YES i was at da foam party.. I did dance.. I was in the front... The blowout august 5th is being done by latin dreams at our home.. We will perform.. N if yall think we use the same routines... Juss be at da blowout n well see wassupp... I do know the twins.... We kooo... LATIN BOYZ TO DA FULLEST.. Yall already kno...
Posted by KK; updated 07/19/05

Hey This is Kristina AKA MiZ HoOiChIe
Hey Victoria, My cuzin Peter is tha leader of the FANTAZY BOYZ! My tia is tha maneger! well gurl heres the # ok its (972)445-1243 tell them u got thier # from Kristina or Erick, they also got a website its www.Fantazyboyz.tk its underconsturction 4 now but its comin out pretty good! Check it out! I`m not sure if they went 2 the Hawian foam Party! they r GOOD but i dont know what u will think my Ex boyfriend is in it his name is Felipe! if u have anymore ?`s email me @ cristinaram@sbcglobal.net Ok! itz the Kumbia kings comin 2 a club i think Escape 2001 on July 28th im gettin in cuz my uncle is a Dj there!
HEY MARIPOSA! ur right they can dance i havent heard from my cuzin the leader taht they fight but oh well ! Who did ur friend go out with cuz I know all the crew i went out w/ this fine A$$ nigga named Felipe w/ colored eyes! but yeah! Thats my cusins crew they r all comin 2 my party they might give me a suprise dance (it`ll b a present from my cuz) so either way there gonna b there! Miz hoochie siging out peace if yall got any ?`s bout the Fantazy boyz Email me @ cristinaram@sbcglobal.net Bye Holla
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/19/05

Hey this is Kristina AKA Miz hOoChIe
HEY KK! Ur right their is alwayz gonna be sum1 who makes all tha group look bad! I think yall r the best 4 now! I m glad 2 hear that yall r gonna perform @ the blowout Aug.5th im goin! Yall r Koo but hey i didnt say yall do the same routines i heard some1 say that bout yall! I got yallz back! but hey is there a guy named Josh? Well email me @ cristinaram@sbcglobal.net ASAP! Miz HoOcHiE siging Out!!!!*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted by Kristina; updated 07/19/05

Latin Boys are off the hook!! Cuz them niggas are fuckin fine and can dance! Fuck the Dream Team their nothin but hoes they cant dance and they are damn ugly!They FUCKIN do the same routines over and over and they aint nothin but little kids who like to fuck around!
Posted by Bre-Bre; updated 07/19/05

Hey Kristina,
I think that his name is Marce. Do you know a guy named Pablo 4rm plano bcuz he claims FBoyz......
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/20/05

Well i juss wanna say that there is so many people that support us and that S..t is real krunk... Im gald alot of people got our back and we wont let yall down we gone rite back to the top... And first juss to show yall wut we tlakin bout... Yall go check out the daddy yankee concert... We gon be performN... Yea thats rite.. Who said we dont do it BIG????? den we got dis august 5th blowout.... And den we gots lots more on da way that i juss cant say rite now but dont worry... LOL....CONFIDENTIAL!!!... So like i said thanx to evryone who supports us..and gots our back... REAL CADETES is wut we is... LATINBOYS 2 da fullest!!! yall already kno.... O and to that gurl who asked about josh.. Uh course i kno him.. Thats mah nigga rite der`... We like family...duece maguece!!!!
Posted by KK; updated 07/22/05