Yall Guys Are So Lucky

Man yall r all so lucky... I feel like crying so hard right now... I dunno y but i wish i would be able to have a big party like all of yalls descriptions.. Well i am and stuff but im not having damas and chambelanes nor an escourt. Not even a suprise dance or crowning or changing shoes, i bet yall outta feel even more special on you quinceanera. I dont even have padrinos de muneca or whatever. My dads paying it all . All ima do is dance with my dad and bro and other bro and my abuelos( which to me means alot to me) but it seams to plane jsut looking talking dancing, i need a presentation or at least maybe a game or something. And i only have 2 months left. I dont even have the songs. But im working on it. Sourt of. I hope yall people become grateful for what u have. I wish i had a presentaion like yalls. Well yeah man i need help, i dunno what to do. I hope yall can help me.

Good luck !
Posted by sad girl; updated 07/07/05

I am so sorry to hear this!! But keep your chin up. At least you`re having a party. Other`s don`t get to be that lucky.
Posted by Patty; updated 07/08/05

Hey girl. Im just like you. Well kinda, im not even sure if i can have one cus my family dont got a lot a money but if i do, its guna be real simple. Remember tho, a simple quinceanera can be real fun to. Im not having any court either but your family will be there for you and if theres freinds, they`re there too. It dont gotta be all fancy for it to be fun and memorable. If you wana ask me any questions or ideas for your quince, you can email me . Lh_suarez@msn.com . Hope i could help and i hope you can still enjoy your quince.
Posted by laurita; updated 07/08/05

HEY WELL WE`RE HERE TO HELP SO IF U NEED ANYTHING HIT ME UP I COULD PROBABLY HELP U, BY THE WAY WHERE U FROM?

-YO GURL
Posted by boxing princess; updated 07/08/05

Well gurl hope u have fun n everything turns out great dnt feel sad they might not do n e thing 4 my 15
Posted by lore; updated 07/09/05

Thanx yall... I really apreciate yalls advice.... : ]
Posted by ---------------; updated 07/10/05

No Problem! www.my15birthday.com
Posted by Patty; updated 07/11/05

This is 4 boxing princess... Yeah im from houston .... Where r u from?
Posted by me; updated 07/11/05

Im from dallas to be exact from Oak Cliff but yeah, if u need anything just ask

-yo gurl
Posted by boxing princess; updated 07/11/05

Why dont u ask your parents if they could let you take pure chamberlanes. So you could atleast do a waltz and a suprise dance.
Posted by CLAUDIA; updated 07/14/05

Please ask for help here: www.my15birthday.com they got tons of tips and they help all the time!

They helped me pick my song, help me with some steps, and also help me with other organizations!! Don`t miss out!
Posted by Patty; updated 07/14/05

Hi well if u want 2 add more things 2 ur party u can do the candle ceremony and/or the roses ceremony. The candle ceremony is when you dedicate 15 different candles to the 15 people that mean the most to you. You call them up in order from the person that means the least to you all the way to the person that means the most to you. The 15th candle is 4 the person that means the most to you. As you start calling the 14 people up you light their candle and after you lit up the 14 candles you blow them out. Then the most important person will bring out your fifteenth candle and then they will sing you happy birthday. And you blow out the last candle. It`s best not to tell the people you will call up before the party that you will call them up for the candle cereony so it could be a surprise. The roses ceremony is when you take a bouquet of 15 roses and you give them to another special person or you can have a flower girl distribute them to each table and then you go around go collecting them and then you can give them out. You can either give the whole bouquet to one person or you can distribute them individually the way you distributed the candles with the person that means the most to you being last but instead you go up tothe people instead of calling them up. Hope I helped.
Posted by Anie; updated 07/25/05