G TOWN_BOYZ GON WRECK

G TOWN BOYZ gon wreck fa sho as soon as we hit the streetz right now we still working on moves and sh!t but i talked to my leader joey and he told us that we gon start in about 4 days so watch out cuz we gunna be at da blowout baby..... Were coming for latin boys .......BLOWOUT august 19 lookout
Posted by lewis; updated 07/20/05

Thats right n!ggaZ we comin 4 latin boyz , we already seen wut they can do and their good but we can take em, but my props go out to latin obsession they put it down 4 sho , G town boyz coming soon
Posted by JOEY; updated 07/20/05

Who all is gonna b @ tha blow out???
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/20/05

G town boyz , latin boyz , obsession,dreamers,and latin x treme y tambien d town boyz

Aint sum of ya`ll former Latin X-Treme cadets?

No , who r u ?

Ummmm.., y does my name matter? I was just wondering bcuz I have homeboys in about every group that is known,& they were telling me about a upcoming group& I am trying to figure out who ya`ll are.

Hey mariposa you got them confused for someone else. The new upcomming group is called dallas something boys i`m not sure of their name, it don`t really matter wats their name but they used to be latin x-treme until they decided to start their own "crew"
Posted by someone; updated 07/20/05

Aight thanx someone....

I think u mean dallas dream boys

Isn`t the blowout aug 5? if not email we when it is!thanks! cristinar_08@yahoo.com
Posted by CR; updated 07/20/05

Thats kool yall from garland, cuz u know u gotta represent the G-town! i live in g-town and to to ghs! heres my e-mail just incase luckycharm026@aol.com
Posted by *me*; updated 07/20/05

Hey yea i heard the blowout was gonna b on aug 5 to....email me if u know wen it is...and where is it gonna b...samantha_18_90@hotmail.com
Posted by samantha; updated 07/20/05

Wheres tha blow out gon be?
Posted by .*.unknown.+.; updated 07/27/05

Sey,
Joey!!! when is the next 15 ya gon stand up in??? Hit me back up A.S.A.P. I want to go c ya & may b i`ll pick ya 2 b in my 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUECE.
Posted by marilyn; updated 07/27/05

Any ine going to the female rematch
Posted by Devine; updated 07/27/05

Hey were is the aug 19 blowout gon b at?
Posted by samantha; updated 07/27/05