Waltz Instructor

I need an istructor for my daughters waltz, the date is July 9th, 2005 and we are the Moreno Valley, CA
Posted by Martha; updated 04/04/05

Hello, I am going through the same thing. Do you know other children that just had a Quince? Ask there parents who they used and call florist and ask if they know of waltz instructors. Call the mexican bakeries and ask if they know who teaches for quinces. I had to do that in order to find someone. They range from 250 an hr to 75 an hr. Very expensive. Good Luck
Posted by Chari; updated 04/06/05

I am actually checking out all the Dancing videos and we are doing the greese songs for my little sisters quince. It is turning out really good. I am in Orange county and my mother was really limited on money, but I actually ike what we are doing a lot more that some of the boring valses a lot of people do. Hope this helps
Posted by Maria; updated 04/14/05

I am a waltz instructor and have been for the last 7 years. I do it as a side job/hobby. My prices are reasonable (begin @ $20 and goes up depending on the size of the court). I am currently working on 4 quinceaneras and just finished a waltz for a sweet 16 this past saturday (the 26th). If you are intrested please feel free to e-mail me at ria****7@yahoo.com for more info.
Posted by ria; updated 06/28/05

Where are you located??
Posted by chari; updated 06/29/05

Hi! I`ve been teaching quineaneras for 5 yrs in Houston, Tx. I`m currently in college and working as a medical assistant. I teach everything from bachata, regaton to hip hop, breakdancing. I`m willing to travel (but not too far!) to teach.. I also do makeup artistry and hairstyling.. If you are interested then email me at vicke86@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Victoria; updated 08/02/05