Any Cadets Want To Come To The Houston And Austin Area

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE`S ANY DALLAS CADETS THAT WILL COME TO A QUINCEANERA IN THE HOUSTON AND AUSTIN AREA???????????????
IF THERE IS ANY CADET GROUP THAT WANTS TO COME JUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT guanajuato_torres@yahoo.com
Posted by Someone rm GTO.; updated 07/29/05

Do u want to do the valtz and everything or are u just looking for someone to perform?
Posted by Alex; updated 07/29/05

Hey I need Cadets who will preform.What exactly do you all do?
Posted by marie; updated 07/30/05

Hit us up and we will see what we can do about that...besides we are new but we use to be in another group latin x-treme but we decided to make our own thing....214-293-6370

Dallas dream boyz
Posted by andrew; updated 07/30/05

Well we do anything u want us to do.Plus we went to Houston like a month ago with a 15era and we did the whole dance with her.U can call me and well see wut we can do.The office # is 214-337-3079 and my cell is 214-454-5874
Posted by Alex; updated 07/31/05

Hey marie hit me up my cadets are called SWEET SENSATIONS.talk to me and well work something out
Posted by Alex; updated 07/31/05

Hey alex how much was it for the 15era in houston with everything and how many cadets was it?
Posted by A girl from GTO.; updated 08/01/05

Hey Alex how much was it for the fifteen in Houston and How many cadets were there?And by the way how old are you?
Posted by A girl from GTO.; updated 08/01/05