Planning My Sister`s Quinceanera

Like the title states, I am planning my sister`s quinceanera. I did not have my quinceanera (I chose not to) I am clueless on where to start. I know that my sister wants a precious moments theme. I also know that i have to look for a rental facility first. I have heard that a quinceanera could take more than 6 months if you want everything to come out the way you want it. So if anybody has any ideas or tips or websites that might be useful i`d really appreciate it. Btw i live in houston, tx. Thanx!
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/01/05

Does anybody have any ideas or websites that i can research that will help me. I need all the help i can get. Thanx!
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/03/05

Hi - personally, fiestasthepartymagazine.com has been really helpful and the magazine is amazing! You should really check it out. Good luck!!
Posted by Erika; updated 10/04/05

Thank You very much. Does anybody else have any ideas or suggestions or tips?
Posted by fmolina; updated 10/12/05

OK FIRST OF ALL GURL YES YOU NEED TO FIND A PLACE TO RENT, AND IF SHE LIKES DANCIN MAKE SURE THAT IT HAS A PURTY BIT DANCE FLOOR, SECOND AND MOST IMPORTANT TRY TO FIND A DRESS A REAL PURTY ONE OR SOMETHING THAT MAKES HER HAPPY, THAN FROM THERE YOU CAN START FINDING THE COLORS (THAT MATCH THE DRESS) YOU HAVE TO GET ORNAMENTS FOR THE TABLES WHICH WOULD USUALLY BE THE PRECIOUS MOMENTS I GUESS, THAN IF SHE WANTS A CHURCH MAKE SURE YOU BOOK THAT B/C IT DOES GO FAST, THAN A LIMO IF SHE WANTS ONE TO THE CHURCH AND FROM THE CHURCH TO CRUISE TO THE DANCE, THAN SHE NEED TO FIND A COURT EITHER 14 DAMAS AND 14 CHAMBERLANES OR YOU CAN GET A CADET TEAM WHICH ALREADY HAVE THE VALSE,A CUMBIA, AND A SURPRISE YOU PAY THEM AND THEYLL TEACH HER AND EVERYTHING IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GET THE DREAM TEAM THEYLL GO TO HOUSTON DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT, AND YES THEY COME PREPARED, I HAVE THERE NUMBER IF YOU NEED IT, OK YOU GOT THAT THAN YOU NEED A MUNEQUA THAT LOOKS SIMILAR TO HER, SO SHE CAN DANCE WITH HER DAD, THAN YOU NEED A PILLLOW GURL, SOMEONE TO PUT THE CROWN ON HER, AND SOMEONE FOR HER SURPRISE GIFT, OK THAN THAT REMINDS ME THE CADETS ALSO GO TO CHURCH WITH HER AND ITS A REAL PURTY ENTRANCE, OK OH YEAH AND YOU ALSO NEED A DJ IF SHE WANTS ONE AND A BAND BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON YA, OH AND DREAM TEAM COMES WITH A DJ ALSO AND ITS BAD ASS, OK YOU GOT THAT OH YEAH AND THAN YOU NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE TO DECORATE THE SALON AND A CATERIN SERVICE WELL IT THINK THATS ALL BUT AS YOU CAN TELL ITS ALOT BUT IF THERES ANYTHING MORE ILL TRY TO THINK ABOUT IT
Posted by !!! Dream Team!!; updated 10/12/05

Check out the fabulous gowns on ChristinaGowns.com. We have the largest selection at the lowest pricing!

Visit our page for more info: Christinagowns.com

Posted by Chris; updated 10/13/05

Well honestly fmolina i think that u should get SWEET SENSATION cadets which would do everything with her... We would go to church, practice, she would get a free limo, and all the dances that she would have to do for her 15...but trust me it comes out nice and dont worry we can b in HOUSTON at n e time...FOR more iNfo call ALEX 214-454-5847... We been at HOuston b 4...Holla BAck...
Posted by *SSC*; updated 10/13/05