The Best Daddy Daugher Song

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 06/29/05

Who sings Muy Especial?
Posted by Gladys; updated 06/29/05

Yea tell me wat cd is da song on my sis is planin a quince
Posted by Selena; updated 06/29/05

Who sings this song/cd. Do you know where I can purshase a video to teach my daughter court a dance/waltz something.
My daughter quince in Oct. 2005. Dpgarcia@acadmicplanet.com
Posted by Dianna; updated 06/30/05

Send it to me please lucy972gp@netzero.net
Posted by lucy; updated 06/30/05

Please send it to me too, my sweet 15 is in march and I need help and ideas
Jasmine Garcia
Soon to be 15
Posted by Jasmine; updated 07/03/05

Okay i` gonna be like the rest PLEASE send e the info i` asiclyplanning this thing on my own i` only 14. My e-mail is isisvr@excite.com.
THnx--Vicky
Posted by vicky; updated 07/04/05

You can down load the song or ask for alex montez at tower records ....... I downloaded it from bearshare,,,,,,,, i hope this helps ........ Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 07/07/05

Renee~ Can you please let me know who sings "Muy Especial"? I`m looking for the perfect song for the father/daughter dance at my daughter`s quince. Thanks!
Posted by erika; updated 07/08/05

Renee,

I went into bearshare but it wont bring up the song, how did you get it to download? Please help me I really want that song "muy especial" please help me!!! I also went on Towerrecords and couldnt bring it up, can you please send it to me if you have it.

Thank You
Susanna
Posted by susanna; updated 07/11/05

Um i tried to get the song but how do you play it???
Posted by jenny; updated 07/12/05

Can you tell me where to get this song, Can you help with a dance also. If you can help with a dance that the couples are supposed to do email bgallego@bcr.org. Thanx
Posted by Barbara; updated 07/13/05

Hey, Renee can you please tell me who the song is by so that I can use it in my daughters 15?
-Marie
Posted by Marie; updated 07/13/05

The song is sung by alex montez and i downloaded it from bearshare.... It took a couple of days to downlosd so be patient ..... You can also look for the c.d in latin music stores or tower records ...... If useing the bearshare you can also try the advanced search to find it ....... I wish i could send it to you guys but i don`t know how to do it ...... If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.... Thanks..... Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 07/14/05

Renee,

This is how you can send the song if you still go into bearshare go into library and that brings up all the songs you have downloaded then click once on the song you want to send for example you would click on the song Muy Especial by alex Montez then where it say Explore click on that then it brings up another screen then right click on the song you have higlighted that you want to send and when you right click click where it says send to then mail recipient and send it to whover you want. Please sent it to me heres my email giggles_459@hotmail.com , For some reason I can not find it on bearshare.com

Thank You
Susanna
Posted by susanna; updated 07/15/05

Renee,
Can you send me "muy especial"? i tried it on bearshare, but still couldn`t find it. I remember hearing this song as a little girl, and i would really want it at my quinceanera next month. Please send it to ssrangel@gvec.net
Will be forever grateful---ssrangel
Posted by ssrangel; updated 07/24/05

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! im a daddy`s gurl like big time n we dont have a song yet. E-mail me at lilmissbabygurl_7@yahoo.com. Thnx a bunch!! :)
Posted by martha; updated 07/26/05

Hey Renee, its me again. Well i found out how to send song through E-mail. Check for a button thats says attach file on the screen and then you can send the song. Well my e-mail is Strokita@yahoo.com so can you please send me the song i will love you forever. Thanks
Posted by Stephany; updated 07/27/05

HEY RENEE PLEASE SEND ME THAT SONG I REALLY WANT IT I WANT A SONG TO DANCE WITH MY DAD MY QUINCE IS ON OCT.1ST PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SEND IT TO MY EMAIL IT IS flasheschick_23@aol.com THANKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Lucy Montelongo; updated 07/27/05

SRY messed up my email it is flasheschick23@aol.com
THANKS
Posted by Lucy Montelongo; updated 07/28/05

HET RENEE,
I AM LOOKING FOR THE BET DADDY DAUGHER SONG. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE SONG AT CUTIEM310@AOL.COM. I TRIED TO GET IN BEARSHARE BUT IT DIDN`T COME UP!PLEASE!!!!!
Posted by KARINA; updated 07/30/05

Can you please e-mail me the copy of "Eres Muy Especial"?
Posted by sonia; updated 10/11/05

Please, like the others, send me the song. Thanks!
Posted by rita; updated 10/24/05