My Quinceanera

Hi, im victoria and im about to have a quinceanera and the only problem is i dont know how it goes see my family used to be catholics know there christians so ! if any one know like the wording and prayers to say please please responed and also i am the first girl in my family to have one so i need help learning on to plane it please if your reading this and you know how or what to do please please help US OUT thanks so much
Posted by Victoria Cruz; updated 10/17/05

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, A QUINCE IS NOT A SACRAMENT. IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR PASTOR OR WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF YOUR SERMON TO TALK ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF TURNING 15 IS, ETC. MY NEICE IS ALSO CHRISTIAN AND HAD HER QUINCE 2 YEARS AGO..BASICALLY THE PLANNING, THE ENTRANCE TO THE CHAPEL WAS ALL THE SAME 15 GUYS, 15 GIRLS, HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO DOLL, BIBLE, ROSARY, ETC. ALL THE RITUALS CATHOLICS NORMALLY HAVE. WERE NOT BLESSED. SHE DID HAVE HER FATHER READ A LETTER TO HER ABOUT HOW PROUD HE IS OF WHAT SHE HAS BECOME. IT WAS VERY EMOTIONAL. MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT`S YOUR QUINCE AND YOU CAN BE CREATIVE AND MAKE IT WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE. GOOD LUCK!
Posted by CORI; updated 10/19/05