The Original ILLUSION BOYZ

Inviting all the ladies to come and check us out at THE HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY OF THE YEAR: APOCALYPSE 2K5, ITS going to be the place to be, tk and the dreamers will be there too for the fellas. With dfw best djS in da mixx.. But thats not it , DMX TV WILL BE IN THE HOUSE.
Posted by !!!!!!; updated 09/29/05

Its about time i started hearin about ya again!!! I havent heard of seen ya in awhile but hope to see ya at the blow out!! MUAH
Posted by RUBY; updated 10/06/05

HEY SEBASTIN...THIS IS UR BROTHERS GRL ERICA! I JUST WANTED TO SAY "GOOD LUCK" AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY; BOTH UR BROTHER AND I WILL BE THERE SUPPORTING U AND THE ILLUSION BOYS! DO GOOD MIJO!!!!
Posted by ERICA; updated 10/06/05

Thank you ya`ll know who real teams are, yeah i give love to all the new teams comin out b/c hell yeah there badass but no one come pairs to the originals who started the first BLOW OUT
Love all of ya RUBY
Posted by RUBY; updated 10/07/05

Great job u guys, I went to that blowout yesterday... It was CRUNK, I had sooo much fun, and the groups did real good, what was the new name something bout Envy.. But GREAT JOB, or yea I`m in a new group, we just started, DTP
Posted by La Flaka; updated 10/29/05