The Best Daddy Daugher Song

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 09/12/05

Can u plz send me more info.on that daddy daughter song. I`m also planning my daughters quiencenera for next year. Thank you. Irene
Posted by irene; updated 09/14/05

Please send me more info on the Daddy Daughter song as well as any other info you may have on how to prepare for a Quinceanera. I`m starting to plan for my daughters next March 2006. Thank you very much.
Posted by Sherlinda; updated 09/14/05

Info on special song
Posted by elva; updated 09/15/05

Hi,
Would you send me more info about the song.
Thanks,
Posted by Stephanie Lopez; updated 09/15/05

I`d like info on the song as well, please.
Posted by Irene.; updated 09/16/05

I need some names of father daughter song in English and spanish, I also need names of songs to use for the waltz. I never realy lisen to music much therefor I have no clue!!! Thanks Maria
Posted by Maria; updated 09/16/05

Please send me more info on the Daddy Daughter song as well as any other info you may have on how to prepare for a Quinceanera. I`m starting to plan my quinceanera in November 2006
Posted by Vianey Araiza; updated 09/16/05

Oh yeah my e-mail address is vianeyaraiza@hotmail.com
Posted by Vianey Araiza; updated 09/16/05

Please send info on the daddy song thanks
Posted by Patty; updated 09/18/05

I heard a wonderful song called chiquita mia by alvero torrez ...... That is the song my daughter and her daddy danced to ........ My advise to all the girls out there having a quince is to make it your own and try not to by so traditional ...... My daughter `s party was very nice because she had fun ....... Hope this helps...... Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 09/19/05

Who sings the song "Muy Espicial"
Posted by Maria; updated 09/20/05

Can you please tell me who sings the song? e-mail me at sk43pwgirl14@yahoo.com thx
Posted by maria; updated 09/22/05

Alex montez sings :muy especial" .... But it is not that easy to find ...... My advise is to try tower music stores and the internet...... By for now......
Posted by renee; updated 09/24/05

Can you e-mail me the song, eres muy especial?
Posted by sonia; updated 10/11/05

Can you please let me know where I can get the CD or tape for this song? My daughter is having a quinceanera on 11/12/05 and we`ve been going crazy looking for it. Thanks!!
Posted by Susie; updated 10/14/05

Can you please send me some info on the daddy daughter song? THX
Posted by Nicky; updated 10/17/05

You may be able to find it at some swap meets and latino music stores..... I`ve tried to send it to people through their e-mail ,,,, but was not able to do it.... Don`t give up people,,,,, the c.d. Is out there and it does exist..... Good luck finding it and if you know a better way of sending it to people ,,, please let me know.... Bye for now
Posted by renee; updated 10/17/05

Can u email me that song or at least where i can get it i really need it plz!!! my email iz laxlunatika@yahoo.com
Posted by florida; updated 10/18/05

Hey renee can u send muy especial
Posted by rick; updated 10/27/05