Dallas Dream Boyz First Blow Out

To all FINE Ladies!!! Come and support the New Flavor of Dallas "The Dallas Dream Boyz" we are going to be at the Latin Boyz Blow out on November 18. We are going to be performing in our first blow out along with IB, DTB,DLC, SSC, to all the ladies that have seen us dance come and support us.
Posted by DDB; updated 11/16/05

Hey baby (lily) its me tony.... Its going to be in royal shopping mall, where the latin boys practice. Im dancing, sunny, jesus, irving, andy, and dumbo ooh and larry. You better go and take your homegirls
Posted by D.D. BOYZ; updated 11/16/05

Can i get your #, my hija is having her 15 in June 06 and we need to get in touch with some cadets. We are in tyler texas an hr and 1/2 de d-town
My# is 903-595-4713
Posted by veronica castill; updated 11/17/05

HI WE ARE THE DALLAS DREAM BOYz AND OUR STUDIO NUMBER IS 214.370.9909 CALL US TO FIND MORE INFORMATION.
Posted by Edgar; updated 11/17/05

HEY baby (Tony) well yeah ima go to the blow out tonight but ima go with my brother and some of my homegirls i probablu get there like around 9:30 what time are ya living to the ballroom ?
Posted by Lily; updated 11/18/05

So its gonna be at tha royal shoppin mall kk well someone told me dat there was goin to be a blowout at Plaza de las americas
Posted by ASK ME; updated 11/18/05

SO WAT DID YALL THINK ABOUT DDBz AT THE BLOW OUT W/B
Posted by Edgar; updated 11/19/05

Hey the latin boys held it down yesterday and they brought down the house with everyone in it. So all yall hatten on us (da latin boys) can fuck yall selfs and the latin boys took out every single cadet there was there becouse when we started dancin to shake by pit bull and da ying yang twins thats when it was over.
Posted by ANDRE; updated 11/19/05

Well y dont ya bring ya pitbull to our blowout on Dec9 @ plaza de las americas....and see what ya can hold.....
Posted by the best L.I.C.; updated 11/19/05

Hey
Was up!!!!!!!!!!! Um.. It was very fun with u guys @ the 15 but yall left us and miguel stayed well we had fun with him and we were all booty dancing u can even ask him well as i said it was fun with yall!!!! Tony (sunny) I hope 4 the best with u and Rosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Rochelle; updated 11/19/05

Hey y don`t yall eva talk about Miguel. I think he`s the finest.
Posted by Diana; updated 11/19/05