Help My Mejor Amiga Quinceanera This Saturday!!!

Hi my name is Alicia. My friend Fatima is having her Quinceanera on Saturday November 26th, 2005. I feel so bad because I am her best friend, and I am not coming out. Originally I was supposed to but, I could not pay for the dress because it was way to expensive. I am scared she is really mad at me, but she will not admit to it. I want to give her an awsome gift but I do not know what I should buy. I am scared she is going to ignore me or something. Also this is her special occasion and I feel bad for ruining it. I was supposed to be the best friend coming out you know but then the padrinos chose their daughter to. She made the invitation in spanish so she would think I don`t know spanish but I do. I feel as if she is keeping things from me too, but how can I make this up to her? This is really upseting me and I can barely sleep because I have nightmares of this. What should I do?? We have a lot in common and we are like sisters but this year we do not go to school together and I feel us drifting apart. Please help me. I wish that I could talk to her a lot more but I am sometimes scared to because of things. Please help me. E-mail me at skeesbabygril63@yahoo.com Gracias.
Posted by alicia; updated 11/22/05