Yo No Tiene Un Novio Ni Un Papa     (4 replies)

Hi senoritas Ima boricua and 14 but ma quincenera Is next month Only thing is I can`t really have ma own princessa dance Cuz i don`t have a boyfriend,brother, and ma dad ain`t invited So what can i do instead Mi abuelito passed 2 months ago And ima not really ...
Posted by marie; updated 09/01/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (1 reply)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 09/01/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (4 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 08/31/06

Quinceanera Songs     (1 reply)

Does anyone know of any songs that my daughter can dance to with her uncle at her 15`s. He is also her godfather and they are very close. Please advise.
Posted by Mom; updated 08/31/06

Unique & Personalized Centerpieces, Favors And MORE!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com for Centerpieces and favors you will not find anywhere else. All items are custom made to your details, colors, flowers and themes so everything is uniquely yours. Email me anytime I am always happy to help. Visit our page ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/01/06

FAVORS YOUR GUESTS WILL LOVE AT YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful and unique favors for your Quinceanera! We also carry custom decorated bridal flip flops, jewelry, and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 09/01/06

Sppech     (1 reply)

Hey Pat I would love a copy of your daughters speech! please try to send it to me. -Thanks
Posted by Maria ; updated 08/30/06

QUINCEANERA FAVORS FOR YOUR GUESTS!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors to give your guests at your Quinceanera! We also carry custom decorated flip flops, jewelry and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/30/06

Looking For A Choreographer In Phoenix    

Need a choreographer for my daughters quince in January in the Phoenix Metro area.
Posted by Yolanda; updated 08/30/06

UNIQUE Centerpieces, Favors And Gifts    

I would love to help you with your Centerpieces, favors and gifts for your upcoming Quinceanera`s. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com - these are all just examples of orders I have done as all items are custom made to YOUR details, colors, ...
Posted by Connie; updated 08/30/06

New Crystal Choice Favors    

Please visit our new link showcasing our updated favors and albums. We feature only the highest quality items. Have a look and email any questions to info@thefavoriteplace.com. Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 08/31/06

Quinceanera    

Hello my name is Rosa and well im planning my sisters 15 and well i need help because i need ideas on how to decorate the church and well if somebody have some pictures can yall send me some so that i can get some ideas and im also looking for a ballroom. And i need a ...
Posted by Rosa; updated 08/31/06

PERSONALIZED WEDDING FAVORS FOR QUINCEANERAS!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful and personalized wedding favors for your Quinceanera! Check out our personalized candles made with real flowers and leaves! We also carry custom made flip flops, jewelry and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/31/06

Quinceanera     (1 reply)

Hello my name is Irma Rocha i am having a sweet 15 its a trudition that my family did for a long time but as i was saying i really need to find some dresses for my 15 girls so if you had a party and you knew some places to find dresses than hit meeh up at ...
Posted by Irma; updated 08/31/06

Quinceanera    

I need some help with ideas flower arragements, decorations with ballons and all kinds of ideas her themes is butterflies and cinderella. If you have any idea gcpanam64@aol.com
Posted by Gerry; updated 08/28/06

Happy Quince Songs    

Anyone know any happy quince songs? My quince is in December and we are gonna put up to different video montages. Nina a mujer and muy especial are great but aren`t fun and happy. Hopefully you guys can help.
Posted by Griselda; updated 08/27/06

I Need Any Spanish Speaking Bands! Sinaloense Bands !    

I need a spanish speaking band. Sinaloense music prefered. All girl mariachi band also needed. PLease if u have any info what so ever contact me!!
Posted by LEslie; updated 08/27/06

FAVORS & GIFTS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors to give your guests at your Quinceanera! Check out our personalized candles made with real flowers and leaves! We also carry personalized gifts, custom made flip flops and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/28/06

ATTENTION ALL SOUTHER CALIFORNIA QUINCEANERAS    

Quinceanera SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/28/06

Orlando Florida    

Hola,estoy planificando el quinceanero de mi hija,en orlando flroida ,pero no consigo aqui la carroza para el bizcocho,si saben de alquien que me pueda ayudar en eso y otro detalles de cinderella,se los voy a agradecer mi email es la_baby_online@yahoo.com
Posted by yanitza ; updated 08/28/06

Favors For Your Guests At Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your guests at your Quinceanera! We also carry custom decorated flip flops, jewelry and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/29/06

My Sweet 16    

I am planning a swwet 16 for me and i have no clue what to do if u have any suggestions or any ideas please tell me....
Posted by ashley; updated 08/29/06

Advise    

First things first, get the church local church reserved, second the hall , or you could throw a backyard party and ana save , third cathering service, food and also a good banda o conjunto , and dj. For video and photography a recomend myself : www.gvpproductions.com. ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 08/26/06

I Need A Choreographer Asap I Really Need To Start......     (1 reply)

Hey everybody my name is monica and i really need a choreographer because my party is in november 11 and yeah...i live in orange county california and if anybody knows sumbody please respond to me asap!!! muchas gracias por su tiempo...!!!!
Posted by Monica; updated 08/27/06

*Favors* And Gift Ideas For Your Quinceanera!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful, unique favors for your Quinceanera! See our personalized candles made with real flowers! We also offer custom made flip flops, jewlery and other neat stuff teenage girls like! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 08/27/06