THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG (VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY )    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/17/06

Quinces    

Hey i`m yamel and i`m only 13 almost 14 and i live n orlando florida and i have no idea were to start from and wat to do like i want to do it at the beach like daytona or melborne or at disney but how do i do it there if u have any ideas or anything that would be great ...
Posted by yamel; updated 09/17/06

Helppppppppppppppppp     (2 replies)

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me my mom is christian so she wants to do something in church plz help me come up on how to do this becuase i have no clue and 13 but i want to stat planing this so i dont have to be stressed out after ward
Posted by Carla ; updated 09/16/06

QUINCEANERA SONGS     (2 replies)

CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THE SONGS "TIEMPO DE VALS" BY CHAYANNE, "BUTTERFLY KISSES" BY BOB CARLISLE, AND "VALS DE LAS MARIPOSAS" BY TOMMY VALLE? MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS rOcKsTaR19170@aol.com
Posted by Marivel ; updated 09/16/06

Quincespeech    

Will u please give me a copy of your daughters quincenera speech would really appriciate it thanks
Posted by virginia; updated 09/16/06

BOY PROBLEMA     (1 reply)

WUSSUPS NENAS MAH SWEET 15 IS IN 2 MONTHS ANDS I JUS STARTED HISH SKOOL PERRO I ALREADY HAV ALL OF MAH AMIGAS PERRO IMA HAVIN TROUBLE TALKIN 2 DA BOYZ ESPECIALLY SINCE THERES SUM FINE ASS PAPICHULOS MAH AGE UP 2 JUNIORS LOL SO IF U HAV ANY ADVICE ON HOW I CAN AT ...
Posted by marie; updated 09/16/06

NONE     (1 reply)

WELL IM REALLY 14 I HAVE A PROBLEM I CANT FIND A DRESS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted by ABBY; updated 09/12/06

Quniceanera For My Daughter     (2 replies)

I`m having a qunice. On june 23 in chicago il. I would like to surprice my daughter with mtv
Posted by anna ramirez; updated 09/13/06

My Quince     (1 reply)

Im having a cinderella theme quince. I want to have chocolate cinderella slippers as dessert. Like this ones http://z.about.com/d/hotels/1/0/g/f/chocolate_slipper.jpg, http://www.ourfairytale.com/images/Pictures/reception_images/slipperdessert.jpg also i would like to ...
Posted by lilprincess; updated 09/13/06

ADAN CHALINO SANCHEZ     (2 replies)

HEY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW COULD I GET ADAN TO COME AND SING TO MI 15 PLZ I REALLY LOVE HIM AND I WILL BE SO HAPPY IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO MI E-MAIL IS yahaira_444@hotmail.com PLZZZZZ WRITE BACK IF U HAVE INFO.
Posted by mayra fernandez; updated 09/13/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (20 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/13/06

QUINCEANERA SURPRISE DANCE SONGS     (5 replies)

HI, MY SISTER IS HAVING HER QUINCEANERA IN JULY OF NEXT YEAR, AND SHE WANTS THE TRADITION WALTS, BUT SHE ALSO WANT A SURPRISE DANCE. SHE WANTS THE MUSIC TO CATCH THE GUESTS ATTENTION AND WELL WE DONT KNOW ANY MUSIC THAT WOULD BE RELLY COOL TO SURPRISE THE PEOPLE! I ...
Posted by ROCIO; updated 09/14/06

PRICES YOU MUST SEE TO BELIEVE(video And Photography )    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/15/06

Sweet 15    

Mija, the most important thing about this day is YOU! You need to sit with your parents and disscuss a budget and share some ideas with them allow them to also share thier ideas. This is a proud day in our culture for our parents as they present thier daughter on her ...
Posted by Abby ; updated 09/15/06

RE: Ideas For Music And Vals    

My name is Estela and I`m having my quinceanera in like 8-9 months. I have some ideas for it but i could use alittle help. I was wondering if anyone knew any groups or what type of music i should have. Like should i have a mixture of music for the different age groups ...
Posted by Estela; updated 09/08/06

CHOREOGRAPHER NEEDED    

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME INFO ON HOW TO FIND A DANCE CHOREOGRAPHER IN ORANGE, SAN BERNARDINO OR RIVERSIDE COUNTY IN CALIFORNIA FOR MY QUINCE DANCE??? PLEASE E-MAIL ME ANY INFO YOU HAVE TO jassalvarez@yahoo.com
Posted by amanda; updated 09/08/06

PERSONALIZED FAVORS FOR YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Weddings Are Fun offers beautiful favors for your Quinceanera! Check out our personalized candles made with real flowers and leaves! Please visit us at: www.WeddingsAreFun.com or click on the link below. Visit our page for more info: Weddings Are Fun - Wedding ...
Posted by Weddings Are Fun; updated 09/09/06

My Fifteen Pics!!     (11 replies)

U wanna see my 15 pics, just leave ur e-mail adress and ill send them to you!!!
Posted by --KT--; updated 09/09/06

Sweet 16     (1 reply)

Wld like to plan an inexpensive sweet 16 for my daughter in July 2007. My preference is to have it in the Bronx, However, I will consider Manhattan. I am willing to spend approximately $35-40 a plate for adults. However, I am also considering a Hall or Community center ...
Posted by Carol; updated 09/10/06

Cool Biscotti Dresses For Flower Girls    

Found a great site for Biscotti and Kate Mack Flower Girl Dresses. Http://www.sandboxcouture.com
Posted by Sandy; updated 09/11/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (20 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/11/06

I Want To Be In A Dance Krew    

Okay i want to be in a girl dance krew but i dont kno which one. Ive heard of some that are good. But i cant get in contact with them. I need some that are in dallas so i can try out. If you have any ideas just write it and help a girl out. Write the number down if you ...
Posted by dayis; updated 09/11/06

Quince Ceremony    

Please send me what you have.
Posted by Rosa ; updated 09/11/06

SPECIAL OF THE MONTH VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 both packages for one price , $1250 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/11/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Posted by Pat; updated 09/12/06