VIDEO Y FOTOGRAFIA PARA TU QUINCEANERA , AHORRA MAS    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/05/06

LOWEST PRICES ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/05/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG, VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/04/06

Dream Team    

Well all of yall that are wondering whos the best well all i gots to say is that the DREAM TEAM got it CRUNK at my 15 they are way better than latin illusion or latin boyz
Posted by janet; updated 10/04/06

New Candy, Sachet And Bath Favors    

Fall favors are arriving every day. Please check out our new candy items, sachets and bath items. Please email us at info@thefavoriteplace.com. Visit our page for more info: The Favorite Place
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/04/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (4 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 10/05/06

SAVE ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, BEST PRICES INTOWN    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/03/06

SAVE ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY FOR YOUR 15    

Calling All Quince Girls---Need Help W/ New Quince Site     (2 replies)

Hi: I`m the editor of a new site called www.quincegirl.com. We have some great content and tools like a forum and quince planner. But I need your help---because the site is brand new the Q Talk section is really empty. Can you and your girlfriends help me out to get ...
Posted by Amber Eden; updated 10/03/06

VERMONT MAPLE SYRUP & MAPLE CANDY TABLE FAVORS & GIFTS    

Elsie`s Daughter offers pure Vermont maple syrup, maple sugar candy & more as unforgettable wedding, shower, anniversary, & party table favors. Customized with your names and event information or special event details. Decorative glass bottles, gift boxes of candy, ...
Posted by Nancy F Hammond; updated 10/03/06

Beautiful New Sachets    

We have just added beautiful sachets which are perfect for the bridal party,Quinceanera or Sweet 16. We carry almost 600 of the newest favors at very reasonable prices and magnificent linen photo albums. If you have any questions please email us at ...
Posted by thefavoriteplace; updated 10/03/06

Need A Choreographer    

Can anyone tell me some good choreographers in the houston area, I`m having trouble looking for some.
Posted by Trish; updated 10/03/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

SAVE ON YOUR QUINCEANERA VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

Personalized Centerpieces, Favors And Gifts    

Hello I would love to help you with your centerpieces, favors and gifts for your upcoming Quinceanera All of my items are custom designed to order making them unique for you and your guests. You may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com I am ...
Posted by Connie; updated 09/30/06

Hair Stylist    

Im looking for 2 or 3 people to come to my house to do 15 girls hair for the day of the party. Email me please. Tvaldivias@yahoo.com
Posted by terri; updated 10/01/06

Quinceanera    

Hey you can go 2 youtube.com and listen to some quinceanera songs can somebody please send me mi nina bonita!!!!! does anybody know a good song i can dance wit my brothers il love them alot!! My emil is sosweetsister@yahoo.com tanx
Posted by nena; updated 10/01/06

Quince Speech     (3 replies)

Um..yea what do I say in a speech? I know I have to give thanks to God and my parents, court of honor, padrinos, and the guests. But shouldn`t I say a little something about life and what I have learned or anything? lol I want my speech to be touching and memorable ...
Posted by Laura; updated 10/01/06

IS BEER GOOD 4 UR PARTY?     (4 replies)

Hey ya, its me again. Well i was wondering if having alcohol 4 UR party is a nice idea? My mom says dat she wants to limit the drinking cuz then people get all crazy. So wut do ya think i should do? limit it or just let ppl get drunk on my quince? ALWAYZ, Manue
Posted by Manuela; updated 10/01/06

Hairstyles Ideas?    

Hi I want to get an idea for my hair`do but I cant find a Websites. Does anybody know where can I get an idea? Thanks.
Posted by Yareli; updated 10/01/06

HELP!!    

I need help. My daughters quince is a couple of months. I need help with invitation. I the wording for them.
Posted by RACHEL; updated 10/02/06

Theme     (6 replies)

Help!! Having a quinceanera in February... Colors are Red and Silver... Does any one have an idea for a theme... Besides Cinderella (everyone does that) Thinking about Hearts/Roses... Need decorating ideas. Please help
Posted by annette; updated 10/02/06

PRICES YOU MUST SEE AND SAVE (VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 10/02/06

Quinceanera Songs     (1 reply)

Does anybody know any good songs from the kumbia kings to dance in my quinceanera?
Posted by ivonne; updated 10/02/06

Need Songs For My Quinceanera    

I need some songs for my quince and i need father and daughter songs to! the father and daughter songs have to be in spanish b/c my family is hispanic. But here is the catch there is 2 OF US! i have a twin and we are having trouble with the father,daughter dance. We ...
Posted by stephanie; updated 10/02/06