Gifts----Gifts----Gifts---By : Valentino    

Jewelry-Gifts-Collectibles GREAT ITEMS-----GOOD PRICES Take care--------------------------------------Valentino Visit our page for more info: Valentino's Yoffi Fine Jewelry Boutique
Posted by Valentino; updated 09/30/06

PRICES YOU MUST SEE, SAVE ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/29/06

Brother Needs Help!    

Ok My sister sweet 16 is coming up really soon and i need to pick out a song to dedicate to her. Does anyone know of any good songs. Im hispanic but songs can be in english or spanish. Thank for the help. And please email me. At the-unknown@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Ismael; updated 09/29/06

Castle Stage Decoration Or Stage Ideas    

Help!! I know that I have seen castle stage decoration somewhere....please help if you have any ideas or vendor information. West Palm Beach, Fl Thanks
Posted by Eli; updated 09/29/06

DJ, Choreographer, Photographer    

One more message......west palm beach, fl....i need a dj for good latin/modern music, a choreographer and a photographer that will also do video of 15`s. Any ideas??? Eli
Posted by Eli; updated 09/29/06

X Treme I Lov U Guys    

X TREME R THA BEST hit me up at 214-994-9395
Posted by lizette; updated 09/29/06

THESE PRICES WONT LAST LONG (video And Photography)    

QUINCEANERA SOON A? AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/26/06

Quince    

My daughter will be 15 and wants to throw a quince however her father is peurto rican i am not and her father doesnt want to go all out how can i throw this without going all out and maybe not having the mass cause there will be no time for a church
Posted by nikki; updated 09/27/06

Dance Choreographer For Over 7 Years.     (1 reply)

Hi everyone. I have been doing 15 anos for over 7 years. I`m familiar with almost everything,. From tango to walts. If you need any help fell free to contact me at my e-mail address. Hernandez.13mx@yahoo.com i`m also a planner. I plan the party to hepl you and your ...
Posted by valentin; updated 09/27/06

Quinceanera    

Hey I need some Ideas for my father and daughter dance music please e mail me at yemeli_marin @yahoo.com thanks
Posted by Yemeli; updated 09/27/06

SAVE ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1250.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/28/06

DADDY AND GIRL SONG    

HERE IS MY EMAIL, SO U CAN EMAIL IT TO ME..THANKS ALOT... Lourdespabon@aol.com
Posted by Lourdes; updated 09/28/06

The Best Daddy Daugher Song     (7 replies)

I heard the best daddy daughter song called "muy especial" and i am going to use it in my daughers quince in june 05 ..... It is a nice song where the dad and daughter sing together in english and spanish ..... If you want more info just let me know
Posted by renee; updated 09/28/06

Help With Cinderella Ideas     (2 replies)

Does anybody have some ideas for cinderella decorations?? im having a cinderella themed quince and need some ideas for decorations
Posted by christy; updated 09/28/06

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 09/24/06

Jewelry---Gifts---Collectibles ----Valentino "NYC"    

Hi: Valentino here in NYC. Please check out my -Yoffi Online Boutique- plus my other great sites for some beautiful items at good prices. If you have any questions please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Take ...
Posted by Valentino; updated 09/24/06

Quinceanera Christian Church Service    

Could you please e-mail me the quinceaners church service I would really be very thankful to you...Lisa E-mail RLAJTRK@OPYONLINE.COM
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/24/06

Quinceanera Christian Church Service    

Could you please e-mail me the quinceaners church service I would really be very thankful to you...Lisa E-mail RLAJTRK@OPTONLINE.COM
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/24/06

Quinceanera Music     (5 replies)

Hi everyone! Um..im doing my quince in november,and im struggling with the music my video is gonna have i only have 2 songs,and i know thats sad.but do you guys have any suggestions or songs that will sound nice on my video.
Posted by Karina; updated 09/25/06

MY CINDERELLA THEME!!!!     (6 replies)

Im sad why is everyone having cinderella I wanted it since like forever and now everyone dose to im sad =*( I do wanna know why is everyone getting that theme theres alot more princesses?
Posted by janelle; updated 09/25/06

Cadets     (7 replies)

Does anyone know of any cadets in Texas? particultiy in the area of Austin,San Antonio, Houston, Dallas?
Posted by belinda; updated 09/25/06

NEVER SEEN PRICES ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 09/25/06

Video Production Services    

Remember your special day forever with a video of your party. Digital Mogul Media, a latin owned and spanish speaking company, can video and produce a DVD of your great day. Contact us in the Los Angeles area. Info@digitalmogulmedia.com 818-761-2267
Posted by Mickie Shaw; updated 09/25/06

Quinceanera     (3 replies)

I need a song to dance with my dad, I want it to be real special. I also need one to dance with my chambelon, a nice walts and also one with my God Father.
Posted by madie; updated 09/25/06

Quinceanera    

Hey... I was wondering if any of u knew some good songs for quinceanera valses besides all the traditional and tiempo de vale...i would really appreciate it...
Posted by Leticia; updated 09/25/06