Who Sings This Song Or What Is It Called?

I am choreographing a 15 and i need a name to a song or who sings it. I really don`t know how it goes but i know its a guy and his little daughter singing it. In it she tells him " I love you daddy," and he says, " i love you too, mija." If that is enough info, please let me know what this song is called and who sings it. Thanx
Posted by Lizzette; updated 02/06/05

I HAVE NO FRIGGIN IDEA! SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by unknown; updated 02/06/05

Im kinda late but i hope u still have it um can anyone who steffy sended them to send them to me please.. At swtgtownlatina@yahoo.com
Posted by eVeLiN; updated 03/28/05

I know who sings this song ....... And i know many other songs for the dad and daughter dance ...... Even some for a brother....... So if you want the info please visit my message board under "the best daddy daughter song" i hope this helps bye
Posted by renee; updated 05/25/05

Hey I wanna hear that song muy especial my sis 15nera is coming up and i want ir for her...Does anyone have it to where I can listen to it?
Posted by elisa; updated 02/26/06

The name of the song is "muy especial" by singer Alex Montez released in 1991
Posted by lin; updated 03/18/06

Yeah dat song "muy especial" by alex montez and some other really good songs are on diz website
Http://www.misterimagen.com/quinces/xv`s-music.html
Posted by sandra; updated 03/20/06

IF YOU HAVE THE SONG MUY ESPECIAL BY ALEX MONTEZ PLZ SEND IT TO ME !! I REALLY WANT TO DANCE THAT SONG WITH MY DAD THE DAY OF MY 15 ................................................
I would really apriciate it!!
Posted by RUBI; updated 08/03/07

I can email this song to anybody who needs it...feel free to email me at..
Spurs_baby86@yahoo.com
Posted by Leticia; updated 08/04/07