MIS QUINCE MAGAZINE

Starting a magazine specialized for Quince anos. First issue out in April, Would like feedback on what you would like to see in the magazine. Keep in mind that first few issues wont be to big but it will have your basic.
*traditions
*whats new
*my most embarrising moment (at your quinceanera)
(submit your story)
*Real Quinceaneras telling there story and pictures

When I had my Quinceanera there was no help out there. I hope this will help you all. If you need further info email me at Aguizar@consultant.com

Posted by Adriana; updated 03/16/06

Hey my quince is next year and i want help organizing it. Where can i find a magezine that will help me. If any of you can help me email me at camartinez12@yahoo.com i really need help.
Posted by Hannah; updated 07/02/06

HI MY NAME IS JENNIFER AND I`M HAVING A CINDERELLA SWET 16 ON MARCH 3,2007. I THINK IT IS A GREAT IDEA FOR YOU TO HAVE A QUINCE MAGAZINE BECAUSE IT GIVES PEOPLE MORE IDEAS. IF ANYONE KNOW A PLACE IN NEW YORK. WHERE I CAN FIND A PERSON WHO CAN DECORATE MY BALLROOM PLEASE EMAIL ME AT YOZNENA03@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU
Posted by JENNIFER; updated 09/01/06

Hello Im from Philadelphia and My mom and I are interested In how to get and purchase the MIS QUINE MAGAZINE! My 15 is in 2008, we have a theme we are just debating on styles for my court. HELP is needed!!!!
Thanku!!!
Posted by Glorie; updated 01/08/07

Wonderful, we`ll look out for it. My daughter`s quince will take place in November `07. What I would like to see in the magazine is information on how to handle padrinos; who; how many, etc.
Posted by Veronica; updated 01/08/07

Vendors listings for dresses, favors, accessories, websites, choreographers, etc

I have planned 3 weddings, currently on my 2nd quince, a large baby shower ... So there are tons of details that get left out of magazines.

Like:
Ways to personalize their party ... With DIY crafts
Ways to decorate
Theme ideas with maybe pictures to go with the idea ...
Food ideas too

If you want additional assistance or maybe pics of things I have done in the past please let me know
Posted by Dawn Mari; updated 01/11/07

My email is ccastillo@dibollisd.com
Dawn Mari, My daughters quince is March 17,2007 Any Help would be appriciated. Still working on it.. One of the main issues rite now is the Invitation... I want something diffrent but simple. Help!!
Posted by Claudia; updated 01/11/07

Where do they sell those magazines
Posted by erika; updated 01/24/07

Having a 15 november 07`
Posted by (ERIKA); updated 01/26/07

R u veronica vanessa`s mom???
Posted by me; updated 01/26/07

How can i get a copy of this wonderful magazine?
Posted by crystal; updated 07/31/07

How can I get a copy of the magazine?
Posted by penny; updated 08/06/07