QUINCE....i Just Had My Quince Saturday

Hey everyone i just had my quince on saturday it was everything i ever wished for i was alittle nervous...i had 14 damas and chambelons we did 2 surpise dances yeah by sean paul...and pump it up i am getting pictures tomarrow if anyone wants to see just hit me up at my email....and good luck with your quince....best wishes.......
Posted by brenda; updated 07/15/05

Po favor can u please send me some pics mines in 10-8-05 and i just wanna know what to expect send them to coketa101@yahoo.com
Posted by andreina; updated 08/09/05

Hey chica please send me some pics at xsunshinexx09@yahoo.com
Posted by Pita; updated 08/09/05

Could you send me some of your pictures? Also what city do you live in? My little sister in law is having a quince in November. We need someone to do her photo in Houston and in Corpus Christi. Please email me. Just so I can have an idea of what poses the photographer should do cyndi4015@hotmai.com Thanks Cyndi.
Posted by Cynthia; updated 08/16/05

Hey can u send me sum pics of your quince !!! ? my email adress is nana282930@yahoo.com!!! i would really apreciate it !!! i need ideas for my quince in june !!!
Posted by Eleanna; updated 12/31/05

Ohh can you please send me some pics I would love to see them ... Cus I really dont know wut to expect for mine heres my email address.

Midgetchik89@netscape.net

Kaira
Posted by Kaira; updated 01/01/06

Hey I`m having mine on 09-09-06. Send me the pics. I want to know what I can do for mine.Hey I also want to know where did you get your dance teacher.Send it to htownquietgirl@yahoo.com.Thanks
Posted by denise; updated 01/31/06

Hey girl! i would love to see your pics. I hope you had a great time on that crazy day!! well yea send me some pics once you have a chance! lil_gorgeous09@yahoo
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 02/04/06

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PICTURES, IM PLANNING MY DAUGHTERS QUINCE FOR APRIL.
Posted by AMY; updated 02/05/06

I would love to see your pictures. We`re planning our daughters quinceanera next sept. Need any help you could share would be great. My email address is Lady4Luck2@yahoo.com. We want to make it very special for her. It`s my only daughter. Thank you
Posted by Donna; updated 02/06/06

Hey im planning my quince so i would liek to see some picz plz my e-amil is yani_mtz22@hotmail.com
Posted by Yani; updated 02/09/06

Can u send me the pics of your 15?i`m havinmine in october and i wanna see other pictures of other 15.

Angelfacecutie90@aol.com
Posted by Judith; updated 02/12/06

Hey can you please send me ur pictures i want to see what to expect.. Thanks..=] trixie_jetzy@yahoo.com
Posted by Ana; updated 08/20/07