Quincenera

Hey i live in vallejo, california and im having a quince on january 26,2008.i need help on finding a color for my damas dress. HELP ME PLZ!
Posted by michelle; updated 07/27/07

Well what color is your dress?
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/27/07

My dress is gonna b white. What i really need help on is that i wanted lyke gold but my mom said it dnt look good for a 15. Gold is lyk more 4 a wedding. So then i said peach or either hot pink but she said not really cus those r spring colors and my quince is in WINTER does it matter?
Posted by michelle; updated 07/30/07

Well i bet alot of pple have told u dis... IT`S UR 15 U HAVE THINGS UR WAY! But of course parents exist (LOL) so why don`t u do like a baby blue or lilac or silver. But you and your mom have to work that out. But remind her that you only turn 15 once and it would be nice to have wat u want...and remember white matches w/ ANYTHING so get creative
Posted by Thalia; updated 07/31/07

I agree with Thalia, its your 15 and if you don`t have the colors you want you may regret later on...my mom made me have a color i didnt want (pink) and to this day i kinda wish I got to make more decisions...I`ve seen gold, along with another color, done at quince`s and it looks nice...and about the peach color, yea it is kind of a spring time color but if you have the right decorations to match it you could pull it off in the winter
Posted by Leticia; updated 08/06/07

Leticia is RIGHT! Cuz i was in my BF`s 15 and she used light pink with gold... But I would recomend you use a darker color cuz us damas kinda stood out a little. But what are ur favorite colors? Try to combine your colors together and see what u get! How are you gonna dress ur chambelans.
Posted by Thalia; updated 08/08/07

Maybe light blue would look cute
Posted by evelyn; updated 08/15/07

Jus tel your mami its you quince not her she had her time. If you wan a hot pink dres then i say go for it! mak you quince special and how you wan to rememer it
Posted by Eva; updated 08/23/07