SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBRT; updated 12/05/07

Live Psychic On The Phone    

Live Phone Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 12/04/07

Phone Psychic    

Phone Psychic: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 12/03/07

Whats The Diffencer Between A Sweet 16 And A Quinceanera    

I have to write a paper for spanish, and i need to know the difference between a quinceanera and a sweet 16. Can anyone help me?
Posted by Riss; updated 12/03/07

Quinceanera Planner For Novices     (1 reply)

We are wanting to plan a quinceanera party for my niece and don`t know where to get started - we have never been to a quinceanera before!!! Can you please send us a free planning guide? Thanks
Posted by Tia Susan; updated 12/03/07

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/04/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (2 replies)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 11/30/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/30/07

Need A Song For Dancing With Little Girls As Damas     (2 replies)

Hey everyone whus anyone Can yu help to find a good song to dance to with little girls a my damas? i dont know what to dance to.....i need a nice song that the girls will also enjoy PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE help me , also i want a song thats fun to dance to Thank you ...
Posted by Cindy; updated 11/30/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/01/07

Quinceanera Tiaras, Favors, Accessories    

We offer a wonderful collection of tiaras, favors and other accessories that can be personalized for your Quinceanera. Vast selection and great prices. Visit our page for more info: Things Festive
Posted by Things Festive; updated 12/01/07

NEW DECEMBER SALES PAGE - GREAT SAVINGS!    

BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT CENTERPIECES FLUTES BUBBLES FAVORS AND MORE! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/02/07

Quinceanera Sponosr Letter    

I`m currently in the process of planning a Quinceanera for my daughter and would like to send out a letter to family and friends asking for sponosor help. I desperately need help wording it, any help is appreciated, thanks! LIz email address equintero62@hotmail.com
Posted by Liz Quintero; updated 12/02/07

Quincianera Planing     (1 reply)

Please email the quinceanera planning guide to mrsdemoiCA@gmail.com thank you
Posted by Roxanne DeMoica; updated 12/03/07

Night Club Theme From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 11/26/07

I Dnt Kno Wat Color To Pick For My Quinceanera     (1 reply)

I dont kno wat color to pick for my quinceanera its in july whuiicj is in the summer an i dnt kno wat to pick i need help.
Posted by Andrea; updated 11/27/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/27/07

"AHHH!!! I Need Help Planing My Quince!!!     (7 replies)

Ok i really need help.... My quince is in 5 months and i need to start planning!!! and i don`t know where to start....my mom is to busy with her work stuff and the other girls in my family live far way from me.....so please help me!!! in any way you can.....
Posted by Lilly; updated 11/28/07

Quince & Sweet 16 Free Tiara W/ Gown Call Us!    

We have gowns starting at $350.00 and up we also rent dresses. Give us a call Mypartyboutique@aol.com 718-205-2836 Sandra Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by sandra ; updated 11/29/07

Help Quniceanera Things    

Hi my name is vero im 13 and im going to have a quinceanera coming up my mom doesnt want any reggaton music because she thinks kids are going to dance inapportate so yea i need major help cuz i dont want to have a BORING party so yea can u please help me cuz my mom is ...
Posted by vero; updated 11/29/07

June Birthday.     (3 replies)

Okay my birthdays in june im having my 15 in july.. I need help on my party colors.. I know my dress is gonna be white.. I want it maybe white and pink but that wont stand out can anyone give me some help.. With the dama dresses and the flowers ballons and decorations ...
Posted by Andrea; updated 11/24/07

Damas Color Of Dresses    

My Quince is in August of 08 and the color of my dress is Rosa Vieja {Rose Gold}. I dont know what color of dress for my Damas and I dont want them in any color close to my dress. I want to stand out from them and I want a color that My dress will stand out. Please if ...
Posted by Lesly ; updated 11/24/07

Quinceanera    

Please send me a copy of your free Quinceanera Planning Guide. Thank you.
Posted by Lupe; updated 11/25/07

Want The Quince Christian Church Service?     (1 reply)

Hi everyone, If you asked me to email the Quince Christian Church Service that we used and I didn`t send it to you yet, please email me. My daughter`s boyfriend pulled it off my computer and onto my daughter`s so I can now email it out. Anyone else who would also like ...
Posted by Pat; updated 11/25/07

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 11/26/07