BUTTERFLY FLOWER BASKET FOR SALE $25.00    

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO SEE THE BUTTERFLIES ACCESSORIES THAT I HAVE FOR SALE IN THE FLYER. Http://www.theflyer.com/search.aspx?N=1027 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT AILEEN9905@YAHOO.COM
Posted by AILEEN; updated 12/10/07

IVORY ALLURE QUINCEANERA DRESS FOR SALE    

THIS DRESS IS A SIZE 8. WORN ONCE FOR QUINCE PICTURES. FOR SALE. TO SEE A PICTURE COPY THE LINK BELOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT AILEEN9905@YAHOO.COM Http://www.theflyer.com/info/showinfo.aspxid=e001068320
Posted by AILEEN; updated 12/10/07

SWAROSKI TIARA FOR SALE $50.00    

PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SEE PICTURE. AILEEN9905@YAHOO.COM
Posted by AILEEN; updated 12/09/07

IVORY ALLURE DESIGNER QUINCEANERA DRESS SIZE 8    

LOCATED IN MIAMI. FOR SALE ALLURE Q051 QUINCEANERA DRESS. WORE ONCE FOR PICTURES. PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SEE PICTURES OF DRESS. AILEEN9905@YAHOO.COM

For Sale:Quinceanera Stuff    

I have lots of quinceanera items for sale.Flower girl baskets,brindis,capias,recuerdos,flower pens,pew bows,wishing well,carriage backdrop,decorated chair,etc,etc...All decorated in pink and white.I am in the Northern VA area.Email what you are looking for and I will ...
Posted by Carol; updated 12/10/07

Planning Guide    

Please email me a copy of your free quinceranera planning guide. I`d really appreciate the help!
Posted by GLADYS LUNA; updated 12/10/07

Small Quinceanera NO Court??     (1 reply)

Does anyone know how to throw a party without a court. My daughter wants to have a small party. She wants to be introduced, father daughter dance, but no court. Thanks!
Posted by Emily; updated 12/07/07

Hello From NU-SALT LASER Light Shows International    

Hello my name is Tracy LaMothe of Nu-Salt Laser, We perform laser light shows world wide, and manufacture and install nightclub laser light show systems. We have designed a new laser light show system that I would love for you to see. I would like to offer you a ...
Posted by NU-SALT LASER ; updated 12/08/07

Sponsor Letter    

I`m in need of a good letter to send to my family to ask them if they will sponsor my Quince. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by Raquel; updated 12/09/07

Please Help Me To Write A Sponsor Letter!     (1 reply)

Hello! Hola beautiful quinceaƱeras! Por favor ayundenme a escribir una sponsor letter. No tengo idea de como empezar. Gracias y las quiero
Posted by Jakelin; updated 12/09/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/09/07

ALLURE QUINCEANERA DRESS SIZE 8 FOR SALE    

IVORY ALLURE DESIGNER QUINCEANERA DRESS FOR SALE. USED ONCE. IT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SEE PICTURES. AILEEN9905@YAHOO.COM

14 Gold Colr Sugar Butterflies For Cake    

For sale $50.00 email me to see pictures. Aileen9905@yahoo.com

CUSTOM MADE BUTTERFLY TABLE NUMBERS    

BUTTERFLY TABLE NUMBERS 1-17 FOR SALE. BUTTERFLY TABLE NUMBER STAND. PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SEE PICTURES.AILEEN9905@YAHOO.COM

GREAT NEW DECEMBER SALES PAGE - DON'T MISS OUT!     (1 reply)

BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT CENTERPIECES FLUTES BUBBLES FAVORS AND MORE! Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/05/07

NO HELP    

OK SO THIS WAS NO HELP FOR THIS BABY GIRL. OH BUT I DO AGREE WIT SUM OF D PPL ON HERE.......D-TOWN BABY ALL DAY EVERY DAY
Posted by SHORTI; updated 12/05/07

A JOB    

AY I MIGHT HAVE A JOB 4 YALL SO GET AT ME WIT YA INFO. PRECIOUSPEACH12@YAHOO.COM
Posted by SHORTI; updated 12/05/07

Quincenera Gowns $450 W/ Free Tiara    

Give us a call we will send it to you if you are out of NY..... My Party Boutique 84-48 grand ave Elmhurst, NY 11373 718-205-2836 Mypartyboutique@aol.com Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by sandra; updated 12/05/07

Quinceanera    

Hey, could you please e-mail me a quince planner. Thanks a ton! katiefierros@yahoo.com
Posted by Esparanza; updated 12/05/07

NEED HELP ADDRESSING THOSE QUINCE INVITATIONS?    

Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy makes a great first impression for your guests. It sets a tone of elegance and lets your guests know just how important this event is. I specialize in the art of hand scribed Calligraphy for all your wedding and ...
Posted by Cami; updated 12/06/07

Sweet 16 Instead Of Quineanera     (3 replies)

Okay, so i didnt have a quinceanera because i never did my 1st communion. So instead i want a sweet sixteen next year (2008) around october. I am hispanic and i was wondering if it would be okay to do my sixteen kinda like a quinceanera with chambelanes and damas and ...
Posted by Daisy; updated 12/06/07

Yo Has Any1 Heard Of Breaker Habitz?     (11 replies)

Man do they suck dats another one of tha sorriest groups i`ve ever seen!
Posted by Baby_Face; updated 12/06/07

Reply To Hel With Song!    

Hey dont freak i dont have my songs ready yet so if you find or found songs let me know!!!!! im 3 months b4 mii quince! email me mami_chula76@yahoo.com Julisa
Posted by julisa; updated 12/07/07

Quinceanera Dresses $450 W/ Free Tiara...    

We have all kinds of Quinceanera gowns and Sweet 16 in all colors....give us a call! 718-205-2836 Mypartyboutique@aol.com Sandra Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by MyPartyBoutique; updated 12/07/07

Quinceanera Or Sweet 16 Dresses    

Come on and see us we can make your party a reality. Sandra Mypartyboutique@aol.com Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by MyPartyBoutique; updated 12/07/07