My Quinceañera Pixz

Hey everyone I just had my 15 on Dec. 25. I had it in Mexico and I had lots of fun. If anyone wants to see my pix let me know and leave me your email adress and I will send them to you!
Posted by *Erika*; updated 02/08/05

Would like to see your pictures...thanks
Coltoncity@aol.com
Posted by AnnaMaria; updated 02/08/05

Hey i want to look at all the pics i can so i can get ideas for my 15 so can you send me your pics please?
Also, to anyone who reads this and i haven`t asked for your pics yet can you send them to me?

SsCuTe4EvA13@aol.com
Thanx!!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 02/10/05

Can u send me your pictures too, please, my email address is Mexhottygurl15@yahoo.com
Posted by ********; updated 02/19/05

Hey my name is Brenda and i`m about to turn 15 but my mom gave me the choice if i want my 15 party or a car and i thought if i saw pic. Of urs and since u said u had fun i wanted to c how mine would b if i have one. It would really mean alot to me thankx.
Posted by Brenda; updated 02/19/05

Hi I`d Really like to see your pics because my quince is in july and i too and having it in mexico my email id rockafellar13@yahoo.com thanx.
Posted by Maria; updated 02/19/05

Hey wats up!! Im having my 15 soon and i need to pick
A color and Im not sure which one i want send me ur pixs so i can see the color you picked my e-mail is mexicosilva@hotmail.com
Posted by Bere; updated 07/26/07

Hey! my quince is goin to be next year and i really want to get some ideas from other people. So if u dont mind send the pixz to prittymamasita@yahoo.com
Thanx,
Vanessa Morales
Posted by vanessa; updated 08/30/07