Great December Sales - A MUST SEE!    

Be sure to visit www.cmbcrafts.com - to see some examples of my work I custom design all of my items to YOUR details, themes, etc. I have some great sales right now and you can email me anytime and I also work on pricing on larger orders. Visit our page for ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/19/07

Sweet 16 Song For Daughter & Father    

Check out www.myspace.com/bi****iva for a great song for a father and daughter called "Standing Tall" Best wishes to you and yours.
Posted by Mara; updated 12/18/07

Cadets    

Girl obviously you havnt been dallas. Girl this is my hood and trust there are like 5 different cadets groups. If your talking about the same ones im talking about. Fine ass guys that look good in cadets outfits and do the waltz and cumbia with you and they do sord ...
Posted by JERALDIN; updated 12/18/07

*15 SLAM BOOK!*     (2 replies)

ITS BEEN HELLA BORING AROUND HERE LATELY SO I DECIDED TO CREATE A SLAM BOOK. PLEAZE FILL IT OUT AND NO BITERS AIGHT. LOL COLORZ: BABY BLUE AND WHITE THEME:ANGELS DRESS: WHITE GOT IT AT MARYSBRIDAL HAIRSTYLE: UMMM DONT KNOW # DAMAS:NONE TAKE AWAY ATTENTION 4RM ME ...
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 12/18/07

LIVE EVENT ARTIST Will Paint Your Quinceanera!    

Capture your daughter`s Quinceanera painted live on canvas while it is happening! Your guests will love to watch, and become "part of the painting." You will have a treasured family memento to hang on the wall for years to come. Great gift idea for parents and ...
Posted by Karen; updated 12/18/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/18/07

Free Consultation For Your Party!    

Dresses Shoes Invitations and much more come see us @ Mypartyboutique.com Or 718-205-2836 Sandra Visit our page for more info: My Party Boutique
Posted by MyPartyBoutique; updated 12/15/07

14 GOLD COLOR SUGAR BUTTERFLIES FOR CAKE DECORATIONS    

SUGAR BUTTERFLIES FOR CAKE DECORATIONS THE FOLLOWING LINK IS TO SEE PICTURES JUST COPY AND PASTE. CONTACT AILEEN9905@YAHOO.COM LOCATED IN MIAMI Http://www.theflyer.com/info/showinfo.aspx?id=e001070309
Posted by AILEEN; updated 12/16/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/16/07

CAriCaTuRe ArTiSt, RaYcAsSo    

Caricatures make your event SpEciAL! Visit our page for more info: Raycasso
Posted by rAyCaSsO; updated 12/17/07

Advice Required In London     (1 reply)

Advice required in London for Quincenara party for up to 200 people.
Posted by jone; updated 12/17/07

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEOA AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONL    

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/18/07

CADETS    

HEY GUYS WELL IM LOOKIG FOR CADETS FOR MY LIL SIS 15 ITS UNTIL OCTOBER BUT IM SUPPOSE TO START LOOKING FOR THE CADETS RIGHT NOW SO IF ANY OF YALL KNOW ANY NUMBERS OR ANYONE THAT I CAN CONTACT CONCERNING THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT CRAZYLILGURL4EVER@YAHOO.COM -CRiSTAL
Posted by CRiSTAL; updated 12/18/07

Quinceanera Cadetes     (17 replies)

Yes I also was wondering where to find cadetes, but look like an impossible mission, I check with ROTC but they tell me they can`t do it so please if you know anithing about them let me know I`m from Wichita falls TX closed to Dallas
Posted by silvia; updated 12/18/07

Help Me Find A Hall For My QuinceaƱera    

Were can I find A big Hall BIG BIG HAll in San Diego, California. Big, almost like a castle hall
Posted by Yaritza Luna; updated 12/11/07

NEW HALL AVAILABLE    

HELLO EVERYONE, WE ARE HAPPY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALONG WITH OUR TWO LOCATIONS NORTH PARK AND CORONADO ISLAND, NOW WE HAVE A NEW LOCATION IN NATIONAL CITY, CA. VISIT OUR SITE FOR MORE INFO AT WWW.SILVERSTARHALL.COM (619) 425-7135 Visit our page for more info: ...
Posted by SILVER STAR EVEN; updated 12/11/07

IVORY ALLURE QUINCEANERA DRESS SIZE 8 FOR SALE    

COPY LINK BELOW TO SEE PICTURE OF DRESS Http://www.theflyer.com/info/showinfo.aspx?id=e001068320 ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT aileen9905@yahoo.com
Posted by AILEEN; updated 12/11/07

HELP ON SWEET 15     (2 replies)

I need help on everything...to the music what do i need in a sweet15(basic things)andim not that rich and i need lotz of help if i want to impress my friends and family...i need help how to plan the party and the dances and everything else!!!!I REALLY NEED HELP SINCE ...
Posted by NANCY ; updated 12/13/07

Cumbia    

Very nice los chicos aventura!!
Posted by ema; updated 12/13/07

Help Need Hall For Quinceanera    

I having my daugther quinceanera on april I still dont have a hall for it. Any ideas in tucson az please I`m desperate.
Posted by evelin; updated 12/13/07

Who Should I Dance With My Father/Or Mystepfather     (1 reply)

I NEED AN ADVICE WHO SHOULD I DANCE THE VAL WITH AND WHO SHOULD PUT ON MY SHOES. I HAVE BOTH IN MY LIFE. THEY BOTH GONNA BE IN MY SWEET16. MY DAD`S BEEN IN THE NAVY. AND MY STEPFATHER BEEN IN MY LIFE SINCE I WAS 2. BUT I IN THE SUMMER I SPEND TIME WITH MY DAD.
Posted by Brenda; updated 12/13/07

DRESS UP YOUR QUINCEANERA!    

Hello I would love to help you with Centerpieces and Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, Quinceanera`s, Bar ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/14/07

Quince Dress 50% Holiday Sale    

Looking for a Quince Dress? Take advantage of this unbeleivable opportunity. We need more room and dresses must go !!!!! From now until December 28, 2007 all Quince dresses in stock are 50% off Call for styles and sizes (205) 685 5999 Visit our page for ...
Posted by Carol; updated 12/14/07

Limousine Service    

Prime Executive Limousines serves the Washington DC area and also has Nationwide service. We specialize in Airport transfers, but can help with all Quinceanera transportation needs. We`re certified by the NLA and the WMATC and we are a certified US Government supplier. ...
Posted by Don Baldauf; updated 12/14/07

My Quinceanera    

Where can I find styles for my chambelanes???
Posted by Elizabeth ; updated 12/15/07