Phone Psychic    

Professional Phone Psychic Reading: Call Cynthia Becker at 636-391-0906 or visit www.cynthiabecker.com Visit our page for more info: Cynthia Becker Psychic
Posted by Bill Weber; updated 01/04/08

SAVE HUNDREDS ON VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY, CALIFORNIA ONLY    

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/04/08

Planning Guide    

Could you please send me a free Quinceanera planning guide? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!
Posted by Koren; updated 01/02/08

QUINCEANERA SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE HAVE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/02/08

HELP!!!!     (4 replies)

My quince is in august and i am the first girl having one in my family in aobut 20-30 years and i dont know the first thing.who can be in my court??how many people??what goes on in the mass??just answer these questions PLEASE!!!!
Posted by Daniella; updated 01/03/08

Quinceneara Song    

I am having my quince feburary 2nd...and i am looking for songs and i really like a song that is on youtube called-video 1.musica de quinceneara...then...... 2.Julio Iglesias-de nina a mujer 3.Chayanne-tiempo de vals 4.Liberacion-muchacha de quince anos
Posted by katrina; updated 01/03/08

GETTING MARRIED SOON AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY ON BUDGET WITH A GOOD QUALITY OF VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY? GVP PRODUCTIONS OFFERS THE BEST QUALITY FOR LESS. PACKAGES STARTING AT $1450.00 TAKE AVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION AND SAVE . 17 YEARS IN THE BRIDAL BUSINESS WE ...
Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/28/07

I Need Alacranes Musical To Sing At My Quince     (2 replies)

I want to have Alacranes Musical at my Quinceanera party. I love them. THeir the best. Can anyone tell me how to get them to perform. Please!!!!!! I really want them to go.
Posted by Hejinia; updated 12/30/07

Poem/Speech    

Please send me poem/speech for my daughter`s quinces. Thank you
Posted by Carolina; updated 12/30/07

Chambelanes Needed    

Does anyone know a a website to hire chambelanes or anyone who wants to be a chambelan for me in denver or auroa in colorado? if yes contact me at cindythugangel@yahoo.com thanx and bye
Posted by cindy; updated 12/31/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 01/01/08

Free Quinceanera Planning Guide.    

Please send me the Free Quinceanera Planning Guide!!!
Posted by Edith; updated 12/24/07

BUDGET FRIENDLY CENTERPIECES, FAVORS & MORE     (1 reply)

Hello I would love to help you with Unique Centerpieces and Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, flowers, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day. I have worked on many Weddings, ...
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/26/07

Quinceanera Speech    

If anyone has a Quinceanera speech please send to my e-mail address. Subject: Speech Thanks A Million
Posted by Marie Ford; updated 12/27/07

My Quinceanera    

I have no idea how to do my hair for my 15. Can someone please help me? Thankz!
Posted by gaby; updated 12/19/07

ARABIAN NIGHTS THEME    

Be sure to check out the Arabian Night theme flutes I did for favors and also the candy tubes for favors done in Henna Designs. Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design
Posted by CONNIE; updated 12/21/07

Posted by GILBERT; updated 12/21/07

QUINCENERA SUITS FOR THE CHAMBELANES     (1 reply)

HEY WELL MA QUINCE IS GONNA BE IN 2 MONTHS AND I STILL CANT FIND HOW TO DRESS MA CHAMBELANES I FEEL LIKE EVERY THING IS ALREADY USED CAN U PLZZ HELP ME CAUSE I DNT KNOE HOW TO DRESS THEM I NEED A NEW STYLE.....WELL EMAIL ME PLZ Z AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MAgGiiE
Posted by MAGGIE; updated 12/22/07

Quinceanera Hall HELP!!     (3 replies)

I`m trying to plan my quince and am looking for a hall. I live on the Chicago southside and if anyone has suggestions that would be a great help. In particular, if you`ve ever visited Elias Tacos on Archer and would like to share your experience with me it would be ...
Posted by Kathryn; updated 12/22/07

NEED HELP!     (2 replies)

I need help on finding a website or a place in oklahoma city with cheap quinceanera invitations could you help me please!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LINDSEY; updated 12/22/07

Need Help Find A Hall For My Quince In San Jose!!!     (1 reply)

Hey guys, I hope you can help me find an event hall in San jose, mountain view, santa clara, or sunnyvale. Please if you can help..email back. =] and it needs to be $3000 or less because i do have a budget. Please anything info will help. My quince will be june 28th ...
Posted by samantha; updated 12/22/07

Doli For Rent    

Doli available for Rent. Interested parties email request for info to cromanxx@hotmail.com. New Jersey and SI only.
Posted by Carlos; updated 12/23/07

NEW LifesMoviesFX.com Gold Service (Amazing Slideshows)    

We Just launched our online Gold* Service which let you access to the highest quality of slideshow video for just $349.00 Also we introduced our new Family slideshow video sample (this is an ultimate movie, top of the line) LifesMoviesFX is a comprehensive online ...
Posted by Mark; updated 12/24/07

Auinceanera    

I`m writing a book about how to make your parties special. I need help with what you`ve seen done to make quinceanera parties special. Decorations, entrances, party favors, and just great ideas you`ve seen done or did yourself.
Posted by Suzi; updated 12/24/07

Professional Makeup Quinceanera / Bridal    

Damariz Master Makeup Artist and Certified TEMPTU Airbrush Trainer to provide you high quality, on-location makeup service for Bridal, Quinceanera, Photography, TV-HDTV, Fashion, Video & Film, using traditional & Airbrush makeup techniques. Serving San ...
Posted by Damariz; updated 12/24/07